I have been meeting some women aged 19 to 25 from a certain website (not going to say which) simply because I find them cute. They are either students or working as things care assistants or teaching assistants, and the occasional grad trainee in the City. I have found some of the views of the students today from this group quite odd and here are some of them (which doesn't necessarily stop me liking them):
1. This phenomenon of Muslim attacks in Europe is not real and it's an illusion / delusion.
2. There is this phenomenon of straight people attacking transgender people and therefore we need same sex toilets. You are privileged as a white male and therefore don't understand less privileged groups etc. Etc.
3. A kind of chauvinistic feminist attitude of not wanting listen to comments from a male.
4. Black Lives Matter is a group with a serious and noble goal - although that person has started to come around to my way of thinking.
5. The use of the word "ableist", I think it means someone able to do something having some kind of "privilege".
7. Gay art students putting their sexual acts / organs etc into their art work.
6. The above all being a load of rubbish but it's good to go along with it to fit in.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Older persons perspective on students
|Last day to win £100 of Amazon vouchers - don't miss out! Take our quick survey to enter||24-10-2016|