The Student Room Group

Is this normal in a new relationship ???

Whenever me and my gf try to watch a film or do anything when we are in private together we just end up having sex. Like can't keep our hands off each other. We sometimes have sex 3 times a night and I can't touch her when we sleep as I get too turned on. Is this the norm?
Original post by Anonymous
Whenever me and my gf try to watch a film or do anything when we are in private together we just end up having sex. Like can't keep our hands off each other. We sometimes have sex 3 times a night and I can't touch her when we sleep as I get too turned on. Is this the norm?

lmao no this is completely abnormal, you must break up right now because clearly you aren't compatible at all.
Lol, normal. Just enjoy the sex while it's hot :tongue:
Reply 3
At least finish watching the film first..

I understand, but it's okay, there is nothing wrong with that , you are just physically attracted to her and she is too you and if she turns you on then that's not bad, and I don't think it's not normal it just well happens as every relationship is different :wink:
My experiences suggest this is definitely normal.

You just have to make sure you don't date a prudish girl looool.

I wonder how long this will last until though... I can't imagine 25 year olds being like this... Certainly not at 30!
Reply 6
You should only sex to make child, otherwise god give you sex herpes and swollen testaclees. then they fall apart like cheap kitchen unit
(edited 7 years ago)

Well I'm a guy and not super sexual so to me this seems too sexual.
Original post by John55
You should only sex to make child, otherwise god give you sex herpes and swollen testaclees. then they fall apart like cheap kitchen unit

I hate it when that happens.
Reply 9
Completely normal. I think it's the honeymoon phase really, my boyfriend and I were like that and we still are a bit now since we see each other once a week at most and we'll do it at least twice if not more (soon to be once a month or so). Just make sure you feel other things for her too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Definitely normal but try and actually spend quality time with each other too. As great as sex is, you don't want the honeymoon phase to be over and then be like damn, without the sex this is not for me....That would not be funny.
Original post by John55

Reply 12
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
I hate it when that happens.

Ah.

This is normal, but it wont last forever.

You guys are in the honeymoon period pretty much everyone goes through in a new relationship (like me and my gf used to have sex like 4 times a day in our honeymoon period), but it typically wears out in like 6 months.

Enjoy it while it lasts
Reply 14
Like others said, it's quite common and as long as you feel something other than sexual attraction at some point, it's just there to enjoy. It depends on the two of you how long it'll last, my relationship is in its second year and we still do this quite often. :top:

Quick Reply

Latest