The Student Room Group

Who is the nicest person on TSR?

I see the threads asking who is the prettiest, hottest, sexiest and so on. But who do people think is the best person on TSR? In terms of how nice they are, how the treat others, act on the forum, make you smile when they post? Who is the nicest person on the forum in your view. Thank you all very much for your replies, I am interested to know. I don't have a view myself. :smile: It could also just be someone you like in terms of a friend, it doesn't have to be something you want a relationship with, but it could be. :wink:
You :wink:
Original post by Clockrice
I see the threads asking who is the prettiest, hottest, sexiest and so on. But who do people think is the best person on TSR? In terms of how nice they are, how the treat others, act on the forum, make you smile when they post? Who is the nicest person on the forum in your view. Thank you all very much for your replies, I am interested to know. I don't have a view myself. :smile: It could also just be someone you like in terms of a friend, it doesn't have to be something you want a relationship with, but it could be. :wink:

You are :wink:
Reply 3
I'd say me, but I'm not a person :u:.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending