The Student Room Group

QA Apprenticeships - IT Apprenticeship

Hey guys!

I am going to the QA Apprenticeships recruitment day and I was wondering if the aptitude test for the IT Apprenticeship will be hard or rigorous?

I have finished my A level exams finally and I still have some computer knowledge from my A level ICT course however I just wondered if it is something to heavily revise and practise for.

Thanks!

I am obviously going to look at computer knowledge aptitude tests online and just refresh my memory. My last exam was the 23rd June so I have been out of that 'studying' zone - enjoying the freedom. :smile:
Original post by EXOMENDES 101
Hey guys!

I am going to the QA Apprenticeships recruitment day and I was wondering if the aptitude test for the IT Apprenticeship will be hard or rigorous?

I have finished my A level exams finally and I still have some computer knowledge from my A level ICT course however I just wondered if it is something to heavily revise and practise for.

Thanks!

I am obviously going to look at computer knowledge aptitude tests online and just refresh my memory. My last exam was the 23rd June so I have been out of that 'studying' zone - enjoying the freedom. :smile:

Hi

@Captain Jack please could you move this thread to the apprenticeships forum please @She-Ra

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending