The Student Room Group

Should I just outright ask people?

Hi, its me again the loser with no friends :biggrin:. This is like my 6th thread and I have concluded that to get friends I need to be inviting people and maki g the effort etc
I want to join a group chat and before asking people if they are in one I try to make conversation over social media. However the conversation dies out or i get ignored before I even have a chance to arrange something or ask if I can join thejr groul chat.

Do I just repel people?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, its me again the loser with no friends :biggrin:. This is like my 6th thread and I have concluded that to get friends I need to be inviting people and maki g the effort etc
I want to join a group chat and before asking people if they are in one I try to make conversation over social media. However the conversation dies out or i get ignored before I even have a chance to arrange something or ask if I can join thejr groul chat.

Do I just repel people?

I don't have friends (ditched them after year 11 because they drag me back. homeschool for last 2 years too) so in similar position... for now, your funny so thats a good thing just let it happen naturally don't try too hard.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending