The Student Room Group

How to get a C on GCSE Core maths? (CIE)

Hey guys !

So i'm decided to take IGCSE Core Maths because i'm not very good in maths and i've got a very short time to learn it.
But Maths is required by most of the universities and employers so i really need to get a C.
Please give me some Tips/Advice/ Online resources for CIE core maths !:frown:
Use online revision material as much as you can. Keep practising and stay as calm as you can so you can think clearly while you're working things out. Don't worry, I wasn't good at maths either. I got my C though. Twice actually :biggrin: It was online revision games and stuff that got me through. Also, try loads of past papers. You'll find past papers and mark schemes here.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by chelseadagg3r
Use online revision material as much as you can. Keep practising and stay as calm as you can so you can think clearly while you're working things out. Don't worry, I wasn't good at maths either. I got my C though. Twice actually :biggrin: It was online revision games and stuff that got me through. Also, try loads of past papers. You'll find past papers and mark schemes here.

Hey,

Thank you ! I'm actually panicking cause i've got only 2 MONTHS for my exams :redface:
If you know any good Online resources / Youtubers for CIE maths let me know please ! (Cause i'm planing to teach myself maths and get help from my sisters) :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending