Hey! Sign in to get help with your study questionsNew here? Join for free to post

I'm crapping my self for GCSE English (I think i failed)

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016

HONESTLY EVERY SINGLE DAY i think about this, it has came to a point where i had to log on to this after a month and a half and discuss it.
    What do i do? I believe i failed because, on question 5 i wrote about more than 1 thing that keeps me on the edge of life. I wrote about 3 things, q 6 was fine.

Btw i started off with q5 and q6 ( terrible suggestion by my teacher ).

Questions 1,2,3, 4 - Q1 I did 3 PQE's
    q2 , 3
    q3 , 3 (rushed)
    q4 done it all (rushed).

omfg i don't know what to do, i'm focusing on other things right now but this is always in the back of my head. How do i get it out? and even if i do fail wtf do i do? I cant afford to waste and 3 - 4 months as i need to be a qualified accountant ASAP and run the business w/ my dad.

Well, I advise you to continue crapping yourself until results day. It's too late now isn't it? Whinging and whining will not help.
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 23, 2016
TSR Support Team
Do you like sleeping in a cold room?
Useful resources

Make your revision easier

Ultimate Of Mice And Men Thread

Plot, context, character analysis and everything in between.

Revision Hub

All our revision materials in one place

Love books

Common grammar and vocabulary problems

Get your questions asked and answered

Useful literary websitesStudy help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.