The Student Room Group

Do most muslims truly save themselves until marriage?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
who are truly Muslim they can save themselves. who knows one day will be come judgement day.
Lmao no, not over here anyway, most of the muslim guys in my 6th form had sex. Same with the girls, my mate got a blowjob from a hijabi at a house party once
Even some of the Muslim girls on here a sexual af :lol:
Reply 82
Original post by Zargabaath
Lmao no, not over here anyway, most of the muslim guys in my 6th form had sex. Same with the girls, my mate got a blowjob from a hijabi at a house party once

You are not wrong but i said who are truly Muslim they are afraid of final judgement day.
Reply 83
Original post by sameehaiqbal
Are you serious? After.

good reply :-)
Original post by Qasim28
You are not wrong but i said who are truly Muslim they are afraid of final judgement day.

Not all Muslims follow the Qur'an literally, I think it's good they're adapting to contemporary society
Original post by Atlas Thugged
It's utterly ridiculous seeing someone who is a virgin claim they know sexual compatibility isn't a valid concern.

Regarding your second point, many people from socially conservative cultures have the most messed up, sickeningly awful marriages, precisely because they're dominated by cruel, insecure narcissists so don't pretend it's perfect for people who subscribe to your beliefs. Secondly the rates of divorce in the West are so high, not because most people get divorced, but because those people who get divorced once, are far more likely to get divorced several times skewing the data results. In addition to this, women who marry later and who are well educated and have their own job, tend to have far more successful marriages than women who marry young. The facts are the complete opposite to the lies spread by social conservatives.

http://psychcentral.com/lib/the-myth-of-the-high-rate-of-divorce/

Oh so that's why so many White British women convert to Islam every year..so that's why Islam is the fast growing religion in this country. You're a joke mate. If you lot are so happy then why you find the need to drink yourselves to oblivion to have a good time every Friday night? PMSL. I'd be happy too if I iddnt know who my dad was...lol what a joke. The number of single & teenage parents, broken families in your culture is something I definitely want to strive for.

:lolwut: What the actual fu*k?
Did she keep her hijab on when she was doing it? :rofl:
Reply 87
yes if we will follow the Qur'an Then we will definitely success.
Original post by PrincessBO$$
:lolwut: What the actual fu*k?
Did she keep her hijab on when she was doing it? :rofl:

Yup :lol:
There was like 5 of us in my friends room as well, it was so bloody awkward, no one knew how to react so we kinda ignored it and carried on talking while they carried on in the corner :rofl:
The funniest thing was that she didn't touch any alcohol either becase it's haram looooool
Original post by Anonymous
Oh so that's why so many White British women convert to Islam every year..so that's why Islam is the fast growing religion in this country. You're a joke mate. If you lot are so happy then why you find the need to drink yourselves to oblivion to have a good time every Friday night? PMSL. I'd be happy too if I iddnt know who my dad was...lol what a joke. The number of single & teenage parents, broken families in your culture is something I definitely want to strive for.

I don't drink and my parents are together.

In general White British women are not converting to Islam and if they were, I assure you it wouldn't bother me in the slightest. Islam is growing fast through birthrates alone, but aside from Salafis, most Muslims are just as liberal as White Brits, although they stay away from pork and prefer weed to alcohol. :wink:

EDIT: As the above comment quite aptly shows :teehee:
(edited 7 years ago)
There was like 5 of us in my friends room as well, it was so bloody awkward, no one knew how to react so we kinda ignored it and carried on talking while they carried on in the corner :rofl:
The funniest thing was that she didn't touch any alcohol either becase it's haram looooool

No alchol but baby a bj would actually be great and halal just keep the hijab on. Well you know what people say
No alchol but baby a bj would actually be great and halal just keep the hijab on. Well you know what people say

looooooool :rofl:

It feels awkward reading this. :indiff:

I've noticed Hijabis often wear the tightest leggings, not that that's a problem. :angelblush:
looooooool :rofl:

Never knew there were muslims like that, well i did.:tongue: But not like them :biggrin:

I'm all about dat rug lyfe personally :smug:
I'm all about dat rug lyfe personally :smug:

:spank:
I've noticed Hijabis often wear the tightest leggings, not that that's a problem. :angelblush:

I've noticed that too :colondollar:

Never knew there were muslims like that, well i did.:tongue: But not like them :biggrin:

I think they're quite common, more then we think, but they're ashamed of being judged by the community so they keep it really secret

Original post by undercxver
It feels awkward reading this. :indiff:

Imagine having to sit there :indiff:
(edited 7 years ago)
:spank:

Attachment not found

I haven't the slightest idea what you thought I meant.

that whole thing happened in front of you :shock:

Spoiler

Quick Reply