The Student Room Group

GCSE Results day/enroling at sixth form

hi, just wondering on GCSE results day should I phone up my potential sixth form to inform them of my results and confirm a place if I get the right grades? Will my school inform them, or should i email them another day? Im not sure what really happens on results day or what I should do with regards to results and sixth form, thanks!
I think you should phone them up and speak to the right person/department but I think you're school will also be doing that. Check from your school though...try both. :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by sulaimanali
I think you should phone them up and speak to the right person/department but I think you're school will also be doing that. Check from your school though...try both. :smile:

Ok thank you :smile: hopefully everyone turns out well!
Original post by Lunabasil
Ok thank you :smile: hopefully everyone turns out well!

Welcome. Hopefully :smile:
Original post by Lunabasil
hi, just wondering on GCSE results day should I phone up my potential sixth form to inform them of my results and confirm a place if I get the right grades? Will my school inform them, or should i email them another day? Im not sure what really happens on results day or what I should do with regards to results and sixth form, thanks!
Alternatively, I suggest you email your potential school now and ask for details on enrolment with them.
For me I had to go to the sixth form and give them proof of my grades. But I guess phone them up first.

Quick Reply

Latest