The Student Room Group

Regrets?

Scroll to see replies

Joining TSR.
Reply 21
[QUOTE=2000rules;66585060]Oh i guess everyone has a few lazy days!
I'm waiting for my gcse results and am already really starting get anxious. 😩

Naa.. The thing is, I was predicted A* s in all my subjects. But looking at how my exams went, I would be lucky to get 2A*s. And that just makes me really sad.
Reply 22
Original post by urbanlocations
Joining TSR.

Why don't you like it here?
Original post by 2000rules
Why don't you like it here?

Just very boring people. haha
Reply 24
Original post by urbanlocations
Just very boring people. haha

Oh well!... but it sure is a great place to discuss issues revolving a student's life.
Not going to uni at 18.

Going at 23 now.
No regrets✌️ Everything in life happens for a reason- we learn from our mistakes😊
A lot,
But I'd rather do things I regret than never do anything for the fear of regret
Reply 28
Original post by SuperHuman98
Choosing biology, chemistry and maths as 3/4 of my a level choices.

is biology really that hard? i'm planning on taking it as an As and A level subject in the board edexcel. could you also tell me how i can prepare for it? pls do share with me the mistakes you made while studying for the biology A level that you would not do now, if you had a chance.
many thanks:smile:
Reply 29
Original post by Platinum213
Not going to uni at 18.

Going at 23 now.

i guess it's never too late!:wink:
Reply 30
Original post by Nimrahk123
A lot,
But I'd rather do things I regret than never do anything for the fear of regret

I agree!:h:
Reply 31
Original post by haj101
No regrets✌️ Everything in life happens for a reason- we learn from our mistakes😊

i wish i had that attitude.i appreciate the positivity. :wink:
Reply 32
You know, I think music may well have been the only path I could have taken and enjoyed. But I'm too old to git gud now; people used to say how well I played when I was 14 or whatever and learned so fast to begin with but now I'm probably worse after 6 years of guitar than I was after 1. I don't have real passion for my degree and I don't really want to do any job. Oh well.
I know it is a little clichè but my regret is not jumping on the opportunity of going to university at a younger age.

I'm now going at 31, as a mum of three and having to leave my job in order to pursue my dream.

I have no doubt in the long run it will be worth it but at this point I'm rather terrified! It's going to be a bumpy four years....

Claire
Nothing. Except for choosing chemistry A-Level but I need it so hopefully it'll all work out in the end

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 2000rules
i guess it's never too late!:wink:

Indeed.
I am leaving a solid career and route to qualification (lawyer) that I've built the last 3.5 years.

I want to have options, experience university (even at 23) and have the job I love.
Being a lawyer isn't that!
Reply 36
Original post by Platinum213
Indeed.
I am leaving a solid career and route to qualification (lawyer) that I've built the last 3.5 years.

I want to have options, experience university (even at 23) and have the job I love.
Being a lawyer isn't that!

my best wishes!
Regret having regrets

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending