The Student Room Group

I'm considering doing something naughty in a week or twos time?

My wife is going away for a month, and i am going to be very lonely during that time. Plus she has given me express permission, so the question is yay or nay!??

Scroll to see replies

:puke:
If you love your wife then nay. This could be a test to see how loyal you are.
Original post by john2054
My wife is going away for a month, and i am going to be very lonely during that time. Plus she has given me express permission, so the question is yay or nay!??

Your wife has given you permission to bone another woman while she's away?
Reply 4
Original post by Esoteric-
Your wife has given you permission to bone another woman while she's away?

Sure.
Reply 5
Original post by Grimm Reaper
If you love your wife then nay. This could be a test to see how loyal you are.

I get that, but we as men, have needs as well don't we?
I get that, but we as men, have needs as well don't we?

It's just one month smh.
I find it ridiculous how you're even asking strangers on the internet this question and can't decide for yourself.
nay.
Reply 8
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
It's just one month smh.
I find it ridiculous how you're even asking strangers on the internet this question and can't decide for yourself.

This is hardly something i should be boasting about, but i still think it would give me a rush. I don't know if i could justify it to my daughter, years down the line. Except to say that my wife hasn't had sex with me in over two years, so i am forgetting what it tastes like. As i said, men have needs too!
Reply 9
This is hardly something i should be boasting about, but i still think it would give me a rush. I don't know if i could justify it to my daughter, years down the line. Except to say that my wife hasn't had sex with me in over two years, so i am forgetting what it tastes like. As i said, men have needs too!

2 years !!! why omg?
I'm not getting married unless my fiancee signs a contract saying "i agree to hot wild sex twice a week miniimum till death do us part"
Sure.

At first this seems like it's great, but if you two have been monogamous until now, then you should def not do it....or at least dont tell her you did it.

If you do it and tell her, even if she's ok with it, it will just mean she now has green light to go and bone someone herself, and she might not even tell you.

If you dont want to run risk of wife going behind your back, then dont do it or dont let her know it happened.
I think she's testing you. Even if she gives you permission I don't think she'd be happy with it. Stay loyal.
Reply 12
Original post by Esoteric-
At first this seems like it's great, but if you two have been monogamous until now, then you should def not do it....or at least dont tell her you did it.

If you do it and tell her, even if she's ok with it, it will just mean she now has green light to go and bone someone herself, and she might not even tell you.

If you dont want to run risk of wife going behind your back, then dont do it or dont let her know it happened.

Good point. I may just get a hand/blow job instead.
what a love :congrats:

whatdaf*q? How the hell have you not had sex in 2 years?...what do you two do together then - play scrabble?

Mate, now that I know the details you should def go ahead and do the deed - but would not tell your wife. She has given you permission so its fine, but you'll both be happier if you keep it to yourself.

If I hadnt had sex in 2 years and my wife left for a month, it would be orgies at my house everyday for that month! :lol:
(edited 7 years ago)
Cheating in any form = degeneracy

:zomg: :lolwut: Wtf no sex for 2 years that is red card right there. You should end the marriage and go marry someone that will statisfy your needs. In that case go right ahead fu*k all the birds you want go wild :jiggy: :sexface:
Reply 17
Original post by Grimm Reaper
:zomg: :lolwut: Wtf no sex for 2 years that is red card right there. You should end the marriage and go marry someone that will statisfy your needs. In that case go right ahead fu*k all the birds you want go wild :jiggy: :sexface:

I can't and won't end my marriage. But I will consider a blowjob, as already mentioned!
Go ahead. Join the thousands others who give up any and all dignity for a quick shag.
Original post by donutellme
Go ahead. Join the thousands others who give up any and all dignity for a quick shag.

You realise "dignity" doesnt exist anywhere but inside your head, right?

I can't and won't end my marriage. But I will consider a blowjob, as already mentioned!
Curious though, why havent you had sex in 2 years?...I'm assuming it's to do with some health issue your wife has that stops her from having sex?

Quick Reply

Latest