Hey there! Sign in to have your say on this topicNew here? Join for free to post

Is it wise to fully trust the German police?

Announcements Posted on
Would YOU be put off a uni with a high crime rate? First 50 to have their say get a £5 Amazon voucher! 27-10-2016

(Original post by Crassy)
    So multiculturalism is to blame then.
    Multiculturalism has failed, that is the point.

Even Merkel admits as much...

German Chancellor Angela Merkel on Sunday declared that multiculturalism in Germany was a failure and said it was an illusion to think that Germans and foreign workers could "live happily side by side.""We kidded ourselves for a while that they wouldn't stay, but that's not the reality," she told members of the youth group of her Christian Democratic Union party, referring to the influx of workers, known as guest workers, who helped fuel the country's postwar economic boom.

"Of course the tendency had been to say, 'let's adopt the multicultural concept and live happily side by side, and be happy to be living with each other'. But this concept has failed, and failed utterly," she said.

(Original post by KingBradly)
    You are so desperate for the perpetrator to be far-right that you'll fully believe a police force that only a few months ago tried to keep secret masses of sex assaults in the street. The fact that thousands of women were involved, making it an incredibly difficult thing to keep secret, shows just how far they are prepared to go to try and maintain their narrative. It's however implausible to you that they would twist the truth about something which only they and his family are privy to: his room. You're willing to fully believe them when they say that a Iranian kid named Ali idolizes a white supremicist who would have wanted him and his family killed.

So now it turns out that the perpetrator wasn't an Islamic extremist you claim the police are corrupt?

Any evidence for that?

What a pathetic opportunist you are.*

(Original post by the bear)
    maybe Mr Sonboly shouted "Alle nachbar" which means "We are all neighbours" ? *
    Ha ha ha!

It is not Mr Sonboly, though. Everyone is calling him David Sonboly, remember, do get with the programme.

All traces of his Muslim ancestry must be expunged.

I see the BBC have taken to calling the Nice attacker, Mohammed Bouhlel, Maurice...

(Original post by KingBradly)
    Given that we know they are capable of covering up co-ordinated mass sexual assaults in various cities, is it not wise to remain skeptical? Questioning the official narrative can be a sign of wanting to appease one's own narrative, but I think in this instance it's perfectly reasonable. We know they will go to great lengths to cover up huge, mass crimes in-order to keep their narrative intact. Are we really to believe that a boy named Ali Sonboly with Iranian heritage had "obvious links" with a white supremacist like Brevik? The only thing that seems remotely nationalist was the fact that he shouted "I am German", and that was only after being insulted for being a foreigner.

Various tabloids have reported a witness's testimony where the shooter shouted Allahu Ackbar:

The Telegraph also reported it closer to the time but now those reports seem to have gone.

Can we trust these papers, or this single witness? I certainly wouldn't like to wholeheartedly, but then I wouldn't wholeheartedly trust the German authorities just the same.

Who knows what's going on, but I certainly don't trust the official narrative.
    Regardless of facts;

> If any reports are favorable to your narrative; praise them

> If any reports are unfavorable to your narrative; by all means cast suspicion, scrutinize each and every irrelevant links, dig back to see possible inefficiency and then ridicule them because, regardless of facts, they dont agree with your narrative.

Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 26, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

I want...
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.