The Student Room Group

Which uni should I go to??

I am (hopefully) going to study Business with Spanish next year at either Heriott Watt or University of Liverpool ... I previously but University of Liverpool as my first choice but now I'm not sure if I should do that ... Can anyone please advise me? On league tables HW has a pretty good reputation especially for business - one said that it was 13th in the UK.. Whereas UofL was more towards the 40s range but it's a Russel Group university so I'm unsure whether I should go to it for the overall reputation - does this look more appealing to employers? For HW 95% of students are employed or in further study 6months after their course .. They also give £1500 to help with living costs in your first year and you pay £27000 for 3 Yeaa even when you do 4... Although I don't know if I would pay this anyways as I'm abroad on my 3rd year in a Spanish speaking country! Please help me, idk what to do .. Thanks ... I have already checked and I can change HW to my first choice until 28th of July
Reply 1
Hey I as well was offered to study business management in university of Liverpool as well as University of York. as an international student it's quite hard for me to attend any open days ☹️. I hope someone could help us.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending