So my iGCSE results weren't below C but there are obviously many people who have A*'s everywhere on their certificates but here are my questions
1) I did some research and found out there is a significant number of medical schools who don't accept GCSE or iGCSE resits or so I heard
2) However, I heard that if students retake any GCSE/iGCSE's before year 11, it will be considered as OK
3) so my school only offers 7 iGCSE's and I didnt get the best grades, instead of resitting them, I thought of doing GCSE's as new syllabus.
4) will it be a problem if I do that while im in year 13?
5) will medical schools also count that as a resit or not accept it?
Share your boo-tiful pics