The Student Room Group

If we find out in another alternate universe the nazis won world war II....

Should we travel across parallel universe to stop them and restore order in their world?
Yes....yes we should...
Assuming it'd be present day over there I'd imagine in their universe most minorities would be all but wiped out in favour of that Aryan master race in europe so idk what we'd really achieve by war aside from total destruction of the European and American regions just so we can feel better.
Reply 3
No, it wouldnt be our place.
Reply 4
What happens on planets is so insignificant really.

No point.
Reply 5
U could at least go there and try to steal a handsome pretty German girl ( German girls can be quite sexy )
What if it turned out they lived better lives than we do as a result?
Reply 7
capitalism is as bad as nazism . look at your current universe half the world being abused exploited etc WHAT U GONNA DO???????????????????????????????????????
Reply 8
Read "The Man in the High Castle"

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes, because they would probably have imperialistic desires when they find out about us...

providing that we could...
providing that we somehow regulate ourselves...

irrelevant to the question
Reply 10
Wonder if in that universe you would have someone on nazi tsr posting 'If we found out in another universe the allies won world war II- should we travel across parallel universe to stop them'.
Reply 11
Original post by WhisperingTide
What if it turned out they lived better lives than we do as a result?

Good point

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HucktheForde
Should we travel across parallel universe to stop them and restore order in their world?

Good question. I tend to no. Reason: there were so another dictatorships after World War II (Salazar in Portugal, Franco in Spain, regime of Colonels in Greece) and it is so interesting to see what they have done, if third German Reich would have won against the allies. In short: What would have happened to those dictatorships, if the nazis went on.*
Original post by Kallisto
Good question. I tend to no. Reason: there were so another dictatorships after World War II (Salazar in Portugal, Franco in Spain, regime of Colonels in Greece) and it is so interesting to see what they have done, if third German Reich would have won against the allies. In short: What would have happened to those dictatorships, if the nazis went on.*

You can't compare them. All dictatoriships you have mentioned were like a heaven compared to Nazi occupation.
Original post by PTMalewski
You can't compare them. All dictatoriships you have mentioned were like a heaven compared to Nazi occupation.

I know, but that was not my point! I wonder whether those named dictatorships were able to stop the nazi occupation one day or it whould have come to greater power than before.*
Reply 15
Original post by HucktheForde

Why would we travel to a parallel Universe to stop the Nazis? How do you even know that the Universe next to ours is the one in which this happpens? Maybe it's three doors down? Maybe four?

I can think of more interesting things to be doing than that if I managed to get into a parallel Universe anyway...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending