The Student Room Group

*Breaking* Migrant kills woman in southern Germany

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tanyapotter
You're favouring German life to non-German life. You sound more like a certain Nazi dictator than I do, so... introspection is your friend.

And you've been racist against black people in previous posts regarding the BLM movement (and didn't even deny it when you generalised all black people as being criminals), but maybe in this particular case xenophobia is the better word to use.

I don't think anyone on this thread thinks of you as anything more than racist scum though, anyway. It's your choice if you want to act on public opinion and improve yourself or just carry on being an idiot, though, although the latter choice is probably what forced you to resort to spreading your hate on an internet forum instead of being able to converse with friends and family in the first place, so I think I can predict what you'll continue to do. Oh well..

Yet more lies from the resident Jew hater, yet again making false accusations, lying and not able to back up your silly points.
Original post by Lord Samosa
TSR has seriously gone downhill, with nationalist ******** like this. Might as well be on a white supremacist site or something.Mods, sort this **** out.
You are clearly racist, you think that all Germans are white.
Original post by The_Opinion
The user said that he views ALL life as equal, I correctly gave a situation where he realistically would not view it equal.

All life is worth an equal amount in God's eyes. We are all made in the image of God.
Yet more lies from the resident Jew hater, yet again making false accusations, lying and not able to back up your silly points.

Why do you want non-Germans to die?
Original post by Macauley Ware
Germany has an islamic problem for sure.

Certainly but seems not to be an Islamic incident.
TSR has seriously gone downhill, with nationalist ******** like this. Might as well be on a white supremacist site or something.

Mods, sort this **** out.

Honestly, how is this xenophobic user not banned yet? How is claiming that a German life is worth more than a non-German life acceptable? I feel so sorry for his family and anyone he knows for having to put up with him in real life - we can barely do so on the internet!
Original post by 999tigger
Are these the only 3 acts of violence in Germany in the last 10 days?

I just copied and pasted it from the Guardian article OP posted and reformatted it slightly.
Only on TSR do people complain about someone reporting a brutal, disgusting murder because it doesn't suit their disgusting leftist narrative.

Remember when you called those who warned against mass migration racist? This is what you sow.
Original post by richpanda
Only on TSR do people complain about someone reporting a brutal, disgusting murder because it doesn't suit their disgusting leftist narrative.

Remember when you called those who warned against mass migration racist? This is what you sow.

People are complaining because he hoped it was a non-German who was murdered rather than a German. Does that look like a user who actually cares about the victim of the attack, and is not himself pushing his right-wing narrative?
Things are not racist etc. just because you decide that they are, remember when you decided that the word "Jew" was offensive?

I have never had a post edited, deleted or even being warned for any of my comments being racist, the reason for that is that my posts are not racist, as I actually understand what the word means, unlike you, who like a classic SJW uses the word to try to shut down debate whilst simultaneously spreading her hatred of Jews.

You're a xenophobe, then, for claiming that a non-German life is worth less than a German life. I did say in my last post that the word xenophobe is more appropriate. Did you not read it?

And the word Jew is only offensive when used as such, i.e. to spread anti-Semitic sentiment. I learned this last time.

And you literally edited the OP of this very thread because it was offensive to non-natives of Germany. Liar.
(edited 7 years ago)
You're a xenophobe, then, for claiming that a non-German life is worth less than a German life. I did say in my last post that the word xenophobe is more appropriate. Did you not read it?

And the word Jew is only offensive when used as such, i.e. to spread anti-Semitic sentiment. I learned this last time.

And you literally edited the OP of this very thread because it was offensive to non-natives of Germany. Liar.

You are the user that supported the past actions of Hitler, and she has the cheek to make various accusations towards me.
No

I just think you're a piece of **** racist who uses innocent deaths as a way to push your political agenda

Wow, you are a triggered flower aren't you :biggrin:

Which race am I supposedly against?
People are complaining because he hoped it was a non-German who was murdered rather than a German. Does that look like a user who actually cares about the victim of the attack, and is not himself pushing his right-wing narrative?

Why would he want anyone to be killed? I'm a bit confused by what you're saying, I haven't had the time to read the whole thread yet.
Original post by richpanda
Why would he want anyone to be killed? I'm a bit confused by what you're saying, I haven't had the time to read the whole thread yet.

I said that when terrorist attacks etc. occur, I prefer the victims to not be natives of the country, where ever that country may be. Which to these people is the same as me hoping for death upon all people in the world.
You are the user that supported the past actions of Hitler, and she has the cheek to make various accusations towards me.

When? It's been what, 20 days, since you accused me of being anti-semitic just because I have a German flag as my avatar without any evidence that I am this way? Please provide proof that I have spread hatred against Jewish people.

For the record, it was my mistake to assume that the word Jew is offensive when used on its own - it's only anti-semitic when used as such. So I retract that comment. I'm still waiting for your divine evidence.

Or you could reply to this post by just continuing to troll me (you poor soul) and insist that I am anti-semitic and a "Jew Hater". In fact, please do that - because I enjoy pitying your stupidity and xenophobia.
The user said that he views ALL life as equal, I correctly gave a situation where he realistically would not view it equal.

Yes, non-German vs German. That in no way is analogous to a stranger vs a loved one. There's no rational reason as to why you should care more about a German stranger than a non-German stranger. There's a perfectly understandable reason as to why you should care more about a loved one than a stranger.

I don't even know why I'm bothering.
Reply 96
Original post by TishoHristov
Oh, really? Please do tell me when was the last time you saw a machete-waving crusader yelling "Deus vult" and "Ave Maria"?

What about Buddhists?
Original post by Twinpeaks
Yes, non-German vs German. That in no way is analogous to a stranger vs a loved one. There's no rational reason as to why you should care more about a German stranger than a non-German stranger. There's a perfectly understandable reason as to why you should care more about a loved one than a stranger.

I don't even know why I'm bothering.

That is not what the user I replied to quoted, therefore regarding this point, you are actually agreeing with me.
Wow, you are a triggered flower aren't you :biggrin:

Which race am I supposedly against?

says the guy who spends his life making threads to argue against the "regressive left" and whatever other ******** you lot come out with :lol:
I said that when terrorist attacks etc. occur, I prefer the victims to not be natives of the country, where ever that country may be. Which to these people is the same as me hoping for death upon all people in the world.

That is understandable. People attacking OP, he has the right to say he prefers whoever to still be alive.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending