Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would you forgive me if I was your girlfriend ?

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016

Kill it with fire.

Your relationship or your boyfriend. Up to you.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I've made a big big mistake that I think will ruin my long term relationship (6 years) I've never ever looked at another man I love my boyfriend to bits. I went away with my friend and we went on a night out some guys were chatting to us and we left. We got extremely lost trying to find our hotel and bumped into one of the boys who showed us the way. By this point it was about 5am we had a triple room (3 single beds) my friend said this boy could stay. I know I should have kicked up a fuss but didn't he knew I had a boyfriend as I made a point of talking about my boyfriend lots. I text my boyfriend that night and said what had happened and I also called him in the morning and explained this boy had slept in the spare bed. When I got back to England he messaged me and asked if we got home ok etc I replied and we had a chat about what sightseeing we did etc and that was it we didn't speak again. My boyfriend asked if we messaged I said yes and I showed him my phone and said he can read whatever he wanted. He's very angry at me and said he wants to break up with me. I can't stop crying I feel like q horrible person I would never ever ever cheat or do anything to hurt my boyfriend. I realise it was stupid not kicking up a fuss about him staying and stupid to message him back I thought I had made a friend and that my boyfriend would be fine with it I've hidden nothing from him. I feel such an awful person and really don't know what to do.*
    Your BF is a waste of time- 6 yeats or not.
    I was waiting ti see what you did wrong i.e sleep with him, but as far as I cna see the only thing was he slept in a shared room and you talked to him.

Your bf is insecure, jealous, possessive and untrusting.

Your bf doesnt have a right to read your iphone. He sounds like a douche.

Dont feel guilty as you did NOTHING wrong. He should trust you.

Hrad as it is, then he isnt worth staying with, unless he grows up, learns to trust you and stop being so immature, possessive and jealous. He wont. Get rid of him as he will be even worse when older.
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 25, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Do you like sleeping in a cold room?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.