The Student Room Group

Farewell TSR from ravioliyears and nucdev........

We both wish everyone on TSR all the very best of luck for your exam results, getting into university, getting a job or whatever else you're doing in life :hugs:

Both of us have been humbled by the amount of love and support that we've received on here, particularly on the "How are you feeling right now?" and the "Dear You....." threads as well as via PMs, VMs. We want to thank all of you from the bottom of our hearts for that :lovehug:

@ravioliyears has already left TSR on Wednesday, but I shall be leaving tonight because today is exactly 1 year since I joined TSR and I feel it would be the best time for me to kick the addiction + leave.
Otherwise before I know it, I'll still be here when I'm in my 50s (not taking any names :innocent:) :lol:

I personally would like to mention quite a lot of members (past and present) and thank them especially either for putting up with my madness and my warped sense of humour, or just for being amazing TSRians (even if I haven't really spoken to you before): @ravioliyears @spv @cupcakes87 @Eternalflames @MathQ123 @||TheUnknown|| @kandykissesxox @ZuluK @Dima-Blackburn (and @Dima-Assburn, @Dima-Crackburn :tongue:) @undercxver @Zargabaath @TheonlyMrsHolmes @AppleB @Indeterminate @moment of truth @serah.exe @Spock's Socks @SeanFM @iEthan @asif007 @Matrix123 @acupofgreentea @BrokenLife @CoolCavy @dairychocolate @TheBBQ @Yawn! @ssshah2 @FrenchUnicorn @CleverSquirrel @raman_17 @MrsSheldonCooper @Plantagenet Crown @Hydeman @TheALevelStudent
Oh, and of course, @Ethereal World ([email protected]) :rofl:

I apologise if I've forgotten anyone, though! :ashamed2:

Since myself and @ravioliyears have done it countless times to other people's threads, it's only right that others be given the opportunity to derail this one (especially if you speak a foreign language) :rofl3: :rofl3:

Scroll to see replies

All the best people are leaving :sad:
The HYFRN thread won't be the same without Ravioli :/
I always felt slowly using TSR less until you don't use it anymore is the better method, that's my plan once I get busy with work in September anyway. :lol:

Good bye though :smile:
Goodbyeeee :frown:
Reply 4
Original post by Lord Samosa
I always felt slowly using TSR less until you don't use it anymore is the better method, that's my plan once I get busy with work in September anyway. :lol:

Good bye though :smile:

Lmao I've pretty much done that myself. Haven't really been using it much over the last few weeks compared to before.
Original post by nucdev
We both wish everyone on TSR all the very best of luck for your exam results, getting into university, getting a job or whatever else you're doing in life :hugs:

Both of us have been humbled by the amount of love and support that we've received on here, particularly on the "How are you feeling right now?" and the "Dear You....." threads as well as via PMs, VMs. We want to thank all of you from the bottom of our hearts for that :lovehug:

@ravioliyears has already left TSR on Wednesday, but I shall be leaving tonight because today is exactly 1 year since I joined TSR and I feel it would be the best time for me to kick the addiction + leave.
Otherwise before I know it, I'll still be here when I'm in my 50s (not taking any names :innocent:) :lol:

I personally would like to mention quite a lot of members (past and present) and thank them especially either for putting up with my madness and my warped sense of humour, or just for being amazing TSRians (even if I haven't really spoken to you before): @ravioliyears @spv @cupcakes87 @Eternalflames @MathQ123 @||TheUnknown|| @kandykissesxox @ZuluK @Dima-Blackburn (and @Dima-Assburn, @Dima-Crackburn :tongue:) @undercxver @Zargabaath @TheonlyMrsHolmes @AppleB @Indeterminate @moment of truth @serah.exe @Spock's Socks @SeanFM @iEthan @asif007 @Matrix123 @acupofgreentea @BrokenLife @CoolCavy @dairychocolate @TheBBQ @Yawn! @ssshah2 @FrenchUnicorn @CleverSquirrel @raman_17 @MrsSheldonCooper @Plantagenet Crown @Hydeman @TheALevelStudent
Oh, and of course, @Ethereal World ([email protected]) :rofl:

I apologise if I've forgotten anyone, though! :ashamed2:

Since myself and @ravioliyears have done it countless times to other people's threads, it's only right that others be given the opportunity to derail this one (especially if you speak a foreign language) :rofl3: :rofl3:

Awwww thank you for tagging me :lovehug:

I don't like when people leaaaaaaaave :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:
Noo my ladoos don't leaveeee :frown:

Cheers for the Hindu Soc promotion though :colone:
We will miss you NucDev & Ravioli Ears

:wavey:*
Original post by nucdev
x

The best of luck to you and ravioli with everything. I'll really miss you both. Stay happy, strong and motivated :wink: :grouphugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
nooooooooooooooooooooooo :emo:

farewell both of you...

it's sad losing the names I know and love :cry:
:frown: bye guys! :cry2:
See you tomorrow, nuc.
Who?
Reply 13
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
See you tomorrow, nuc.

:rofl: Hopefully not :lol:
Reply 14
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Cheers for the Hindu Soc promotion though :colone:

Lmao I still need to transfer it over, hold on.

No worries, but stay away from ISOC :ninja:
:toofunny:
TSR is a cruel mistress - it won't let you leave. :whip:
The best thing about very emotional goodbye messages is .. dat awkward moment when you realize that you can't just leave and just have to come back~

... Until then~
Original post by nucdev

Something tells me you'll be back :rofl:

But if you're actually leaving, you'll be missed, salle ji! I learned a lot about Hinduism from you, and let's not forget how spot on your jhalak was :lol:

Good luck to you and @ravioliyears :biggrin:
Reply 18
Original post by Dima-Blackburn
Something tells me you'll be back :rofl:

Lmao I most certainly will not! I'm changing my password to something I'll never remember and getting the **** out of here :lol:

But if you're actually leaving, you'll be missed, salle ji! I learned a lot about Hinduism from you, and let's not forget how spot on your jhalak was :lol:
Good luck to you and @ravioliyears :biggrin:

Awww thank you, jijaji :hugs:
And I've learnt loads about Sikhi from you so it's been a 2 way street :biggrin:
Won't forget how shocked I was by a particular Kirtan that you posted on the Sikh Soc - ask Bitto, she'll tell you which one and why (unless you know already :ninja:) :rofl:

The accuracy of the jhalak definitely merits a wedding invite though!
(Typical Gujju - fishing for free wedding food, even online :toofunny:)

All the best to you too! :five:
Reply 19
Hello :smile:

If you are actually leaving then wish you all the best! and goodbye.

Quick Reply

Latest