The Student Room Group

Degree classification?? Help! UKCAT Advice

Hi all, I'm new to this forum.

I have qualified 5 and half years ago with a 'Pass' in DipHE in Adult nursing. Currently I am studying part time BSc Professional practice top up to degree course as I am hoping to go to Warwick medical school next academic year (2017) for graduate entry medicine.

The entry requirement being 2:1 for most medical schools, I am absolutely terrified I won't get this score. Can someone please assist me as to how this is worked out?

Do they take diploma qualifications into consideration when working this out or is this just base on my top up degree course?
My marks for the top up degree so far are: 50%, 42%, 62%, and 4th module consisting of 2 courseworks: 68% and 58%, I still have 2 more modules left to complete.
Your best bet is to email admissions and ask what they think. No one on here can tell you how they will view you as an applicant.
Reply 2
You may also want to check with your current uni to see what the weighting is for the modules you listed and what is the mininum score for a 2:1. The 2:1 is a predicted grade in your case so perhaps speak to your tutor too.
Reply 3
Okay. Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest