The Student Room Group
University of York
York

Freshers week?

I'm studying nursing at York and I want to know when freshers is and when I can move into my accommodation?
Is it the same week the uni term officially starts or is it earlier? Thanks!
Reply 1
You have to use the login on this page (https://www.york.ac.uk/about/departments/support-and-admin/accommodation/), although if you haven't been allocated your accommodation yet, you won't be able to see when you move in. Freshers week is usually the week before term starts and the week straight after you move in
University of York
York
Original post by uni.student
I'm studying nursing at York and I want to know when freshers is and when I can move into my accommodation?
Is it the same week the uni term officially starts or is it earlier? Thanks!

Hi there,

You will be able to move in from Saturday 24th September. You will have more details about arrival once you have accepted accommodation here later in the summer.

Freshers' week will start week commencing Monday 26 September. Teaching is not included in this week. You can see more information and keep up to date on our Freshers' week page, New Undergraduate welcome pages and YUSUs Freshers' page.

I hope this helps, you can always get in touch with any questions at [email protected], 01904 322165 or through live chat on our Accommodation web pages.

Thanks,
Annie
Accommodation Services

Quick Reply

Latest