The Student Room Group

My mate flirts with everyone except the hottest girl at work

My mate/work collegue is a mega flirt. He has a girlfriend and is faithful but he's flirty, that's just his personality and he can't help it. He says he's happy with her, sometimes I wonder if he genuinely is happy with his girlfriend but they've been together years so they must get on okay.

There's one weird thing though. He flirts with anyone reasonably attractive and under 30ish. He comments on loads of girls being hot. However about 8 months ago a really beautiful woman started working at our place. He denies that she's hot, he flirted with her a bit and for about three days was super flirty but then Stopped and will now avoid being alone with her. She even invited him out with friends but he declined. He's even quite mean to her at times/ignores her. And yet she's the hottest thing in the building and he's a super confident guy?

Is this not super weird? What's happened to my mate? The only
One he isnt friendly too is the hottest one? I'm married but if I wasn't I'd be on it!!
Maybe his girlfriend knows and doesn't want him to hang around her, or maybe he's worried that he'll get in too deep with this girl. He could just not like her personality.
Because he's intimidated asf. She obvs rejected his advances and so he's retaliating by hating on her because he's butthurt.

Loads of guys do that. Like when their flirting attempt fails they'll call the girl "not that hot anyway" and call her things like "slut"

It's just his salty way of dealing with rejection.
What do you care? Besides, "hotness" is subjective

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending