The Student Room Group

I have small boobs so can't be attractive!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MissFun
I feel like my attractiveness is hugely limited by my small breast size. I want to know if I'm wrong but honest answers please!! :smile:

I have the same problem, but guess what - I have a boyfriend who's happy with what he's got. :rolleyes:

Don't let yourself down. Try to be confident about your appearance, as you'll never know, someone from the opposite sex will love those small boobs eventually. :smile:
Original post by MissFun
I feel like my attractiveness is hugely limited by my small breast size. I want to know if I'm wrong but honest answers please!! :smile:

Definitely wrong.. Small petite girls can be just as attractive as those with large boobs!
Reply 62
Original post by MissFun

Mate I have small boobs too and I've learned to love them. The 'real women have curves' line is bullsh*t.

You can be made to feel like there's something wrong with you, especially when things like bikinis and bras are all designed for support and sometimes (Kelly Brook for New Look for example) the bras start at a C cup. Which is ridiculous, I'm an A.

Luckily there is this new trend of sheer bras, sporty bras and so on. I'll include a couple of links below. I really think they flatter small boobs, and not just by trying to make them look big, but by making them look small AND nice.

Please follow this page too, it is designed to help women feel beautiful no matter what size they are: https://www.facebook.com/own.it.UK/?fref=ts

Here are the kinds of bras I'm thinking of. The models have boobs but these 'bralettes' honestly look really nice if you are flat chested too. You don't have to shop Victoria's Secret, you can find these in H&M, Primark, etc:

https://www.victoriassecret.com/bras/bralette
Confidence is more attractive than any body feature. Insecurity is unattractive.

I've been with some very attractive girls with very small breasts.
Original post by MissFun
I prefer smaller breasts myself. Though it depends on your size/build in general.
No one cares. Honestly.*
Absolute bs, you can be gorgeous with small boobs
Guess what. I have big boobs, like really big and they're hideous. I hate them and once a bra comes off all I think is "they're so saggy, I wish I had smaller boobs and smaller nipples". Big boobs suck, and you get a lot of hate for them especially when guys don't realise that bigger boobs have more sag and rip into you for it.
Original post by MissFun

Every girl I've ever fancied has had small/borderline none-existent boobs so yes you're wrong.
Reply 69
I will say,I am not looking someone's face or body to love
just looking their heart.
Not everything based on your body
Reply 70
Original post by STLJA
As long as there is something there most worthwhile guys won't really mind. Besides a lot of guys including myself are team ass over tits nowadays.

Well a handful for sure and yus I have ass :smile:)))
Reply 71
Original post by Jazzy97
Just be confident in your attractiveness, if I can spot a girl that has insecurities about herself then I start to feel less attracted. If you know you are on the smaller side but still rock them like you're hot stuff and that confidence shines through, that's hot. I doubt most guys would even care :tongue:

I'm going to try very hard to do this!!!! Thank you! Everyone's helping so so much
Small/medium sized boobs are waaaaay better imo
They look cute and feminine

But when you have ones that look like balloons
God almighty
Save me...
Reply 73
Original post by Tootles
I prefer smaller breasts myself. Though it depends on your size/build in general.

I'm thin andd on the smaller side of a girls average height
Reply 74
Beauty is not defined by the size of your breasts. If anything, small breasts are an advantage. You can run without them hurting or sweating, you can find so much more cute bras or bralets, and you can even go braless if you wanted to (which actually comes with so many health benefits). And honestly, society sexualises breasts so much. At the end of the day their sole purpose is to lactate and feed offspring if you so wish to have children. So don't worry, don't let anyone tell you (including yourself) that you aren't beautful because of them :smile:
Original post by MissFun
I'm thin andd on the smaller side of a girls average height
Well I like what I've read so far :p:

Obviously I'd have to see what you look like to be able to tell you whether I think you're attractive, but you sound like you're pretty good-looking.

inb4 someone says I'm trying it on :unimpressed: :lol:
It doesn't matter what size your boobs are whether they are big or small you can still be very attractive, as long as your confident with your body then it is fine, some people might not prefer girls with small boobs but others will idiolise girls with small boobs, everybody is different in preferences and body shapes/sizes so don't care what others might say to knock your confidence just ignore them and love yourself and your body
i have small boobs and i used to hate them growing up but now im 19 and i kinda love them. i'm a small person in general so if they were bigger i'd look out of proportion anyway, small boobs seem to have come into fashion now so don't feel like they're a burden!! also if a guy really likes you then he won't care about the size of your boobs anyway :smile:
Reply 78
Original post by Lucarious30
Definitely wrong.. Small petite girls can be just as attractive as those with large boobs!

I just can't help but believe I'd be so much more attractive if they were a few sizes bigger.
Reply 79
Personally one likes smaller boobs but hey ho.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending