The Student Room Group

Does anyone watch Pakistani dramas?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mercuryman
It's not that she was childish, her character being super confident is what I found attractive tbh/

Hmm..yeah I agree it was confident but there was a childish-ness to it to, which I felt. :smile: At the beginning at least..
Reply 41
Original post by sulaimanali
He has really good on-screen chem with Urwa because he's with her in real life. They're recent photos on holiday in Germany though...:s-smilie:At the beginning of Udaari, he was very serious and impatient so he seemed annoying, but yeah, he likes Meera a lot now so it's better. :smile:

Yeah she went for her birthday I think. Lol she's quite modern, which makes her role in Udaari seem even more unusual.
Tbh that was quite predictable he would fall for her, since Gul e Rana did the same thing with real life couples.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HAnwar
Yeah she went for her birthday I think. Lol she's quite modern, which makes her role in Udaari seem even more unusual.
Tbh that was quite predictable he would fall for her, since Gul e Rana did the same thing with real life couples.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmm..yeah! But that's actors and their life for you...yet I want to be an actor too. :biggrin:
Reply 43
Hmm..yeah! But that's actors and their life for you...yet I want to be an actor too. :biggrin:

Lol why.

Posted from TSR Mobile
@HAnwar - it's fun, easy and jokes. Plus it's something quite purposeful.
@sameehaiqbal - hey, haven't seen u on here in ages? what u up 2 nowadays?

What r u watching now?! Khwab Saraye has ended...Hatheli is good though!! :smile:
@mercuryman - do u still watch them?
Does anyone here watch Sanam? Its one of my favs atm
YESSS! @Asiangirl_18 :biggrin: OsMaya!!

Psycho, bi-polar Ayla :P :wink:

I'm looking forward to Bin Roye but I also like Sanam and Hatheli.
I havent watched Hatheli yet. Im still watching Laaj to see how that turns out. And omd did u watch Zara Yaad Karr? Like what was with that ending lol :biggrin:
@mercuryman - do u still watch them?

Haha, not atm kiddo
you?
@Asiangirl_18 - Hatheli is good. Laaj is alright too, interesting story.

I didn't really watch ZYK, only snippets in and out. I like the cast but the story didn't entice me too much.
@mercuryman - yeah, of course :biggrin:
Reply 53
I do :hoppy::horns:
Besharam is my fav. rn
kayray vlogs lol , its sort of funny
Yeah, it seems good. Haven't got time to watch it atm though @Aimen.

Ok? @123teddy
Reply 56
Yeah, it seems good. Haven't got time to watch it atm though @Aimen.

Ok? @123teddy

I watched alvida from last year tho on youtube
It's the best one ever!
Lol Humm Tv ftw
@Asiangirl_18 - Hatheli is good. Laaj is alright too, interesting story.

I didn't really watch ZYK, only snippets in and out. I like the cast but the story didn't entice me too much.

Yehh it wàsnt all that tbh. And hmm might start watching Hatheli then if its good
I watched one, which finished last Sunday, unfortunately. I was such a great Drama. :h:
It was called 'Udaari' on HumTV :smile:
I now wanaa start watching this romantic one called 'Dhaani' on GEO. :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending