The Student Room Group

Are you a BFG?

Scroll to see replies

I'm short at 5ft 3", but it works in my favour 'coz I'm really naughty and mischievous and prank people (not random ones, usually my classmates) all the time... Being short helps me disappear in the crowd, especially during assembly and at recess. :yep:

Although, I still wanna grow taller... :frown: Then again, I'm a girl who USED to play sports, now I sit in a corner like a fat potato and study till my head hurts :rofl:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Hey, we made a bell curve.

Isn't that to be expected? :lol:
Original post by Zargabaath
Isn't that to be expected? :lol:

Well, yes, but it's still cool to see it.
Reply 43
5"10. Been praying for 2 extra inches since year 11 lol.

Well, at least I'm taller than my dad.
Nope I'm a midget. Haven't checked lately, but the last time I did it was 5'3.
i'm 6ft-6ft 1

This is actually quite interesting. You have 6ft+ at around 22% which is what you would expect. Suspect most of TSR is middle class with good access to food etc.

But i think overall population those who are 6ft+ is around 14.5%

Conclusion: Majority of girls demanding guys to be 6ft will be left single since they're in such short supply...............
I am 5ft 7 inches roughly
Reply 47
I'm only nearly 5'9" and since came to UK 2 years ago and now in Scotland, I always feel like I'm a tiny dude compared to other Scottish/British gals/dudes :frown:
6 ft 3. Not particularly tall but still struggle with a lack of leg room on public transport.
5ft11 female but all the guys at my school are like 6ft2 and one guy is 6ft 8 so thats nice for me
Reply 50
6ft

Spoiler

Reply 51
Original post by Sugar_1998
5ft11 female but all the guys at my school are like 6ft2 and one guy is 6ft 8 so thats nice for me

Do you live on Pandora?
5 ft 10, but as I'm a girl, I'm considered pretty tall :tongue: I used to get called 'lanky ****' at school :laugh:
Original post by John55
Do you live on Pandora?

lol idk maybe the girls are really short tho like 5ft3
Reply 54
The 5'6 - 5'11 band should have really been subdivided at least once.
I'm like 6'3 or 6'4, I'm never sure which. I really goddamn love the tops of certain door frames.
5'10"; A.K.A. the baseline socially and romantically tolerable height for a British male. There but for the grace of God go I.
Original post by iEthan
I'm 6'2…. I think. :colondollar:

WHAT?! :gasp:

Spoiler

Original post by ||TheUnknown||
WHAT?! :gasp:

Spoiler

Well, Miss Unknown... your theory just went bust!! How're you? :hugs: PMs always open :tongue:
Original post by iEthan
Well, Miss Unknown... your theory just went bust!! How're you? :hugs: PMs always open :tongue:

You're a foot taller than me. :getmecoat: Meh, you know me - moody as usual.

Quick Reply

Latest