The Student Room Group

The new digital Argos stores: interviews + working there

I applied for a job for a new Argos store that now does everything electronically.

I have an interview today and wondered what it'll be like or if anyone has worked at these new Argos stores?
The Argos store I hope to be working for is actually in Sainsburys.

Does anyone know what the interview process is like? I've read a lot about Christmas temp Argos jobs and group interviews but I think it'll be a one on one interview with the manager. The lady on the phone said it would last up to 45 minutes.
If anyone could help me or had experience of what it's like working there and any interview tips it would be much appreciated!! It would be great if anyone has worked in the new stores and what to expect when working there.
Original post by hans x
I applied for a job for a new Argos store that now does everything electronically.

I have an interview today and wondered what it'll be like or if anyone has worked at these new Argos stores?
The Argos store I hope to be working for is actually in Sainsburys.

Does anyone know what the interview process is like? I've read a lot about Christmas temp Argos jobs and group interviews but I think it'll be a one on one interview with the manager. The lady on the phone said it would last up to 45 minutes.
If anyone could help me or had experience of what it's like working there and any interview tips it would be much appreciated!! It would be great if anyone has worked in the new stores and what to expect when working there.

I can't really offer you any specific help but this website may be useful - https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Interview/Argos-Interview-Questions-E12847.htm

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending