The Student Room Group

Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Trump!
I am a huge fan!

Spoiler

Yall want trump? The anti abortionist who doesn't even believe in global warming?

God save us all.
I'm surprised so many people here love him.
Neither of them. Both wouldn't bring peace to America or the world. Militarism rules the world. Terrorism would worsen situations. No one could end wars.

1469456763374.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lmao it's like asking would you rather burn to your death or drown
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
By the way, this election:

[video="youtube;4v7XXSt9XRM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v7XXSt9XRM[/video]

What episode is that from?
Reply 46
Original post by The_Opinion
How do you think laws become laws? People generally vote for MP's etc. that propose law changes that they agree with.

As the number of Muslims increase, so will the number of Muslim MP's.

You're assuming though that those coming to our country aren't interested in living in a more democratic and liberalised country. Refugees/migrants intentions to move to the West is the desire for a better life not to overthrow our current political system.
Reply 47
Original post by similarBlank
What episode is that from?

Treehouse of Horror VII
Original post by corax
You're assuming though that those coming to our country aren't interested in living in a more democratic and liberalised country. Refugees/migrants intentions to move to the West is the desire for a better life not to overthrow our current political system.

Why do you think that Tower Hamlets is the most corrupt constituency in the country? Do you think that it is just a coincidence that it is also the constituency with the least natives living there?

You are living in a world of hope, not in a world of reality with what is going on.

Answer me this, when Europeans went to the Americas, did they try to emulate the native way of life? Or pretty much live as they did in Europe? I rest my case.
(edited 7 years ago)
There are several problems with Trump and Clinton. When you watch Trump give speeches and the camera pans the audience it's almost all older white America. Sometimes he also makes a statement in the morning and either later that day or the next day he changes his position. Does Trump have the experience,the knowledge or intelligence to be president? He is sometimes a playground bully. I don't really believe that a political candidate running for the office of the president United States should be calling and making fun of their fellow americans. I've never once heard him say anything about helping the poor disabled American that are living in nearly poverty. The problems with Clinton are she's done some really questionable things that may be borderline illegal. Her husband President Bill Clinton was caught lying about in getting a blowjob from a young intern in the White House. Husbands and wives generally believe in the same values and morals. What is Bill going to do when Hillary is in office get more blowjobs from interns. She believes in almost an open door immigration policy and she wants to grant citizenship to everyone that is here in the country illegally because she's trying to get the Mexican-American vote. She says a lot of things that American political candidates say to get elected. Trump doesn't seem to do that. He talks to the average American citizen . America is being overrun by illegal immigrants and drugs crossing our borders from Mexico and taking jobs away, killing my fellow Americans and taking much needed resources away from American citizens . When illegal Mexican immigrants enter our country they think that they are completely free to do what they want because nobody knows that they're there. They commit crimes and they sell bad narcotics to my fellow Americans. I'm really intrigued if Trump will and can actually build a wall. America spends billions and billions of dollars a year fighting drugs and immigrants that are illegally crossing the border from Mexico. That money could be better spent on taking care of American citizens. Mexicans seem like they feel like they have a right to be here illegally. They have actually no respect for America. If they want to come into my country let them do it legally. He says that he wants to fix the TSA problem. I really think he'll keep more promises than Hillary Clinton will. I am voting for Trump. I would really like to see an American president in my lifetime who actually wants to fix some of America's problems and might actually do it. Almost all of older white America will vote for trump. if he can come close to splitting the vote between women and African Americans he has a very good shot of winning. Hillary Clinton will almost certainly get most of the Mexican American vote.
It's really a question of would you rather your country was screwed over by a loony or a criminal?

Hillary would probably serve the purpose better seeing as other countries won't totally nope out and her policies haven't done complete U-turns on a day to day basis, but I'd still rather be dead...
Im not a big fan of Trump.....He speaks like a small kid at times, what he says is often times meaningless and completely free of thought.

Clinton is another story. She knows exactly what she's doing but she's far more dangerous than a Donald Trump could ever be.

I'd rather have a dumb police officer than a smart criminal in the whitehouse.......
(PS: Dont interpret too much into the last sentence. Metaphor)
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 52
Original post by Galaxie501
Im not a big fan of Trump.....He speaks like a small kid at times, what he says is often times meaningless and completely free of thought.

Clinton is another story. She knows exactly what she's doing but she's far more dangerous than a Donald Trump could ever be.

I'd rather have a dumb police officer than a smart criminal in the whitehouse.......
(PS: Dont interpret too much into the last sentence. Metaphor)

Why do you people never ever ever ever ever elaborate when talking about Clinton..? It's like... people hate her, but never say why! It rarely goes beyond, "wells she's a criminal!".
Original post by emobambam
There are several problems with Trump and Clinton. When you watch Trump give speeches and the camera pans the audience it's almost all older white America. Sometimes he also makes a statement in the morning and either later that day or the next day he changes his position. Does Trump have the experience,the knowledge or intelligence to be president? He is sometimes a playground bully. I don't really believe that a political candidate running for the office of the president United States should be calling and making fun of their fellow americans. I've never once heard him say anything about helping the poor disabled American that are living in nearly poverty. The problems with Clinton are she's done some really questionable things that may be borderline illegal. Her husband President Bill Clinton was caught lying about in getting a blowjob from a young intern in the White House. Husbands and wives generally believe in the same values and morals. What is Bill going to do when Hillary is in office get more blowjobs from interns. She believes in almost an open door immigration policy and she wants to grant citizenship to everyone that is here in the country illegally because she's trying to get the Mexican-American vote. She says a lot of things that American political candidates say to get elected. Trump doesn't seem to do that. He talks to the average American citizen . America is being overrun by illegal immigrants and drugs crossing our borders from Mexico and taking jobs away, killing my fellow Americans and taking much needed resources away from American citizens . When illegal Mexican immigrants enter our country they think that they are completely free to do what they want because nobody knows that they're there. They commit crimes and they sell bad narcotics to my fellow Americans. I'm really intrigued if Trump will and can actually build a wall. America spends billions and billions of dollars a year fighting drugs and immigrants that are illegally crossing the border from Mexico. That money could be better spent on taking care of American citizens. Mexicans seem like they feel like they have a right to be here illegally. They have actually no respect for America. If they want to come into my country let them do it legally. He says that he wants to fix the TSA problem. I really think he'll keep more promises than Hillary Clinton will. I am voting for Trump. I would really like to see an American president in my lifetime who actually wants to fix some of America's problems and might actually do it. Almost all of older white America will vote for trump. if he can come close to splitting the vote between women and African Americans he has a very good shot of winning. Hillary Clinton will almost certainly get most of the Mexican American vote.

Ok
Original post by Jjj90
Why do you people never ever ever ever ever elaborate when talking about Clinton..? It's like... people hate her, but never say why! It rarely goes beyond, "wells she's a criminal!".

Hillary for Prison #lockherup #crookedhillary #TRUMP2k16
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by corax
Without doubt: Hillary.

How anyone can subscribe to Trump's ridiculous xenophobic policies I don't know.

Not to mention he's mysognistic and would do nothing for LGBT rights.

How can anyone support Hillary though? She has repeatedly lied under oath. She held classified information on a private email server. She has most likely sold state secrets. She's silenced her husband's sexual assault victims.

She is a considerable threat to the security of the USA.

She is a criminal. A criminal that is running for president and will run the United States to the ground.

btw, did you watch Trump's speech?:
"As your President, I will do everything in my power to protect our LGBTQ citizens from the violence and oppression of a hateful foreign ideology"

Also:

Hillary does NOT care about black people, gay people, Hispanics, etc. She has called black people "super predators" and has also said before "That God damned n***er". Her mentor was a KKK member, I'm sure you know.

Also, look at the recent DNC email leaks. Hispanics referred to as "brand loyal customers" and "taco bowls".
(edited 7 years ago)
LOCK HER UP!!!!!! Crooked Hillary deserves to deserve life in prison for her crimes against America.
Original post by 34908seikj
Yall want trump? The anti abortionist who doesn't even believe in global warming?

God save us all.

I'd rather vote for someone who campaigns against the murder of unborn children than vote for a criminal and a murderer like Crooked Killary. She deserves life in prison in Guantanamo bay for her crimes against my country.
Original post by Jjj90

Sorry, I sort of assumed everyone was aware of this in 2016. Heres a small starter list of things she fu***ed up.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/07/tracking-the-clinton-controversies-from-whitewater-to-benghazi/396182/

All the facts aside, she has the most dishonist vibe I have ever seen. If Hillary said "the earth is round" I would not believe it..... if I didnt know better.
(edited 7 years ago)
Hillary, definitely. She wouldn't be my ideal choice, I'd have preferred Sanders to be the candidate & if I was American I'd be tempted to vote for Jill Stein [Green Party]. I don't think I would though when it came down to it. Too much danger of splitting the liberal/ progressive vote & ending up with a far right nutjob in power.

Quick Reply

Latest