The Student Room Group

University of Greenwich New nursing applicants of 2016

If you applied for any of the Nursing roles for Spetember 2016 and are living out, you may know that the course is starting within Late August. It will be difficult for me to travel due to the fact that we are no allowed into accommodation yet, does anyone else face the same difficulty as me? 😫😫😫😞💔
(edited 7 years ago)
Why aren't you allowed accommodation yet? You may want to check that as I don't think it's correct.
Reply 2
Original post by alleycat393
Why aren't you allowed accommodation yet? You may want to check that as I don't think it's correct.

I just emailed the accommodation offices yesterday and they told me that we can move in when we have achieved the offer so there's one less thing for me to worry about 😅🙏🏽
Original post by rabiahhhhhhh
If you applied for any of the Nursing roles for Spetember 2016 and are living out, you may know that the course is starting within Late August. It will be difficult for me to travel due to the fact that we are no allowed into accommodation yet, does anyone else face the same difficulty as me? 😫😫😫😞💔

Hello!

Congratulations on receiving an offer to study nursing with us in September 2016!:smile: We do offer early accommodation for our nursing students because of the start date, don't worry! Our accommodation team will explain this to you upon receiving an accommodation offer.

I hope this helps!:colondollar:

Quick Reply