The Student Room Group

Are people more generally attractive during the summer period?

As compared to the winter period as people tend to be more stressed, miserable and unapproachable during the winter period.
It is proven that people are more sociable, approachable and they tend to smile more during due to warm weathers and sunlight
Original post by Blue_Mason
As compared to the winter period as people tend to be more stressed, miserable and unapproachable during the winter period.
It is proven that people are more sociable, approachable and they tend to smile more during due to warm weathers and sunlight

Or people are just showing more skin, working out more etc
More tanned, more revealing clothing, fitness is more popular, sun generally puts people in s better mood etc
The only difference I've really noticed is that some girls I know wear prettier clothes but the rest of that all makes sense.
I think it's the revealing clothing, and also the fact that the sun brings a more happier, more open mood so confidence in those that go outside is much higher :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Well you see more flesh for a start which will usually give the impression of being more attractive but people on averege work out more for summer their 'beach bods' and will put on weight during the winter months [especially xmas!] so yeah.
Not necessarily, indeed some of the sights last week were awful.
I hate warm weather. I tend to be more grumpy. :colondollar:
Reply 8
I'm better in winter tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think that they do, i think though that it due to it being generally warm and sunny so people especially girls wear less and more revealing clothes, the weather will also help raise peoples mood too
Original post by Blue_Mason

Sunlight does make people more sociable and generally active, but I've found the actual hot, stuffy weather we had recently made people really tired, sluggish and lethargic. Which definitely isn't attractive. Vivaciousness is attractive, although so is a little mystery/intrigue. Generally though positive vibes make people far more attractive than, as does appearing brighter. Just makes someone seem more amiable.

Tans aren't universally attractive. Nor is revealing clothing. People probably do eat less food in summer though and exercise more so they probably do tend to lose a bit of fat.
It's probably the sweat that's attractive?:biggrin:

I like the heat, I just can't stand the sun :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest