The Student Room Group

Looks or Height

For male or female what do you find more attractive, looks or their height?
I find personality more attractive than these 2 but if you only had an option between these 2
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Female here. This may not be very helpful but for me neither of those things would be a particular factor. It's whats inside that counts. God that sounds sooo cheesy!!
Original post by JEG666
Female here. This may not be very helpful but for me neither of those things would be a particular factor. It's whats inside that counts. God that sounds sooo cheesy!!

Lol it does :biggrin:. Yeah same here, I'm just curious as to what people find more attractive between these 2.
Male here & its probably looks over height tbh , as height doesnt count much for me:smile:
Reply 4
Obviously looks
Reply 5
As a girl, I find looks more important than height in both guys and girls.
Height! God help me im a girl and tall af. A short guy is a nono. Maybe if i actually madly fall in love with one i may think differently:tongue:
Original post by Raizelcadres
For male or female what do you find more attractive, looks or their height?
I find personality more attractive than these 2 but if you only had an option between these 2

Female and I prefer looks over height
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Height! God help me im a girl and tall af. A short guy is a nono. Maybe if i actually madly fall in love with one i may think differently:tongue:

Damn how tall are you
Damn how tall are you

Not that tall 5ft11
Looks more important
I'm only 5'1 so most guys taller than me anyways
Not that tall 5ft11

My younger sister is taller than me and shes also 5'11. I only feel insecure about my height at home as my sister keeps on pointing it out and calls me a dwarf :P
My younger sister is taller than me and shes also 5'11. I only feel insecure about my height at home as my sister keeps on pointing it out and calls me a dwarf :P

I feel insecure especially when all my friends are 5ft 8 and below
I feel insecure especially when all my friends are 5ft 8 and below

Why are you insecure? I thought you liked being tall.
Why are you insecure? I thought you liked being tall.

i like being tall BUT its weird and annoying when people stare at YOU and give you weird looks.
Looks.

I'm 6ft 2 or 3 so Most girls are smaller than me.
i like being tall BUT its weird and annoying when people stare at YOU and give you weird looks.

Yeah I always get these weird looks and I think its because I'm short. Btw when you are walking do you feel like everyone is just staring at you and makes you feel really uncomfortable.
Yeah I always get these weird looks and I think its because I'm short. Btw when you are walking do you feel like everyone is just staring at you and makes you feel really uncomfortable.

How short are you? and are you a boy or girl?
How short are you? and are you a boy or girl?

Guy and 5'7
Looks, I'm fairly short so as long as you're a couple of inches taller than me you're good.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply