Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My best friend

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016

So I'm pretty certain I've fallen in love with my best friend who is a girl like me. We've always been cuddly but I always let her initiate the contact, for example she always kisses me on the cheek but I've never done it back to her. Anyways I never thought it would matter and I never thought I would need to tell her especially as she has a boyfriend! Yay! But the other night we fooled around and she initiated it as always so she actually cheated on her boyfriend with me. When I spoke to her about it she told me she regretted it now simply because she cheated on her boyfriend and could ruin our friendship, BUT she also said that it felt right at the time and it felt good. So I feel like she is a little conflicted herself about her feelings for me after this we had a bit of an argument because I want her and I didn't know if we could stay friends after this. I recently decided to stay friends but now I really think something could happen between us especially as she even admitted it felt good. I think she is scared to admit anything because of the boyfriend who is a nice guy to be fair, so please help am I wasting my time? Because I've tried to get over her but can't what should be my next move? Thank you for any answers because I am truly confused
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 25, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Do you like sleeping in a cold room?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.