The Student Room Group

Girls: A 23 year old virgin guy?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Spock's Socks
Wouldn't bother me, in fact I'd rather date a virgin than someone who had a few or a lot of sexual partners.

Why?
Original post by Little Popcorns
It's nice! Shows you're sweet and not just banging whatever crosses your path

Or it shows that they are insecure, strange, socially inept, unempathetic and otherwise unable to easily make friends with folks. Because we all know throughout our teenage years that having sex with a friend is hardly a difficult thing to achieve - unless one is really ugly. Like, REALLY ugly. That could be another option.

Original post by ChaoticButterfly
What if it shows that you are really a creepy virgin that wishes he was banging whatever he crosses but he lacks the social skills to do it?

Exactly.
Original post by TorpidPhil
Why?

Because I'm not that sexually experienced either. I'd happily be with someone who had had previous sexual partners in the past though. Just if it were up to me, I'd rather a virgin or someone with one or two previous partners. As long as they are faithful, I suppose it doesn't matter how many people they have been with though.
All this 'waiting for the right person' and 'self restraint' crap. :rofl:

Original post by ChaoticButterfly
What if it shows that you are really a creepy virgin that wishes he was banging whatever he crosses but he lacks the social skills to do it?
Woah, hey now, less of the creepy, virgins have feelings too y'know.

It's true though.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending