The Student Room Group

5-8 min survey qualified medical professionals required. PhD Study.

Hi everyone,I’m currently undertaking research which in investigating the different ways attempted suicide and non-suicidal self-harm are viewed in comparison to each other, and factors than impact on these views (including exposure to, and training for working with, non-suicidal and suicidal self-harm).Participation requires that you're 18 or over and have never undertaken self-harming behaviour before. GPs/Practice nurses, Mental health professionals and people with no experience in either of these areas are all needed, so please forward on if you know anyone who might want to complete it, particularly GPs/Practice Nurses. All responses are completely confidential.
The survey should take 5-8 minutes, and can be accessed here: https://herts.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_3aDVJWRIsTpQfSlOther stuff you might want to know:- My name's Shelley Bartlett. I'm a trainee clinical psychologist at the University of Hertfordshire. I can be contacted via [personal info removed]. I'm being supervised by Dr. Keith Sullivan.-Ethical approval has been granted by the University of Hertfordshire Ethics committee (University of Hertfordshire Life and Medical Sciences ethics approval number LMS/PGR/UH/02437), which includes consent to recruit online- Further information on the study is available on the first page of the linkThank you! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending