The Student Room Group

EPQ

Hey guys,
Over the summer I'm planning to finish my Extended Project, but would just like some general help from somebody who has possibly done it in the past, feel free to message me or comment. I'm aiming for as highest as possible, as some university's offer low requirements, and my exams did not go very well sadly, thanks!
Original post by 10studentlife
Hey guys,
Over the summer I'm planning to finish my Extended Project, but would just like some general help from somebody who has possibly done it in the past, feel free to message me or comment. I'm aiming for as highest as possible, as some university's offer low requirements, and my exams did not go very well sadly, thanks!

Hi!

Which exam board are you doing your project with? I did my EPQ with AQA, so I may be able to help :smile:
Original post by Leviathan1741
Hi!

Which exam board are you doing your project with? I did my EPQ with AQA, so I may be able to help :smile:

Hi, we are doing it with OCR. However, I'm pretty sure it's the same thing,
Hi, we are doing it with OCR. However, I'm pretty sure it's the same thing,

Yeah it should be similar! What have you done so far?
Yeah it should be similar! What have you done so far?

Basically my project is making a sculpture out of recycled materials, I've done lots of research on artists, etc but I need to do more A01 i.e. timeline, diary. I'm also confuse on how I will reference sources, i.e. will sources be sculptors websites?
Basically my project is making a sculpture out of recycled materials, I've done lots of research on artists, etc but I need to do more A01 i.e. timeline, diary. I'm also confuse on how I will reference sources, i.e. will sources be sculptors websites?

I didn't have to do a timeline or diary for my EPQ so I'm not sure about that! However, I had to reference all sources I used in my research, e.g. any websites, books, TV programmes etc
I didn't have to do a timeline or diary for my EPQ so I'm not sure about that! However, I had to reference all sources I used in my research, e.g. any websites, books, TV programmes etc

Oh I see...
Oh I see...

Sorry if I'm not much help :colondollar:
Sorry if I'm not much help :colondollar:

No problem, hopefully someone else will reply :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest