The Student Room Group

Suddenly hate my 'nice guy' boyfriend, I miss all my ex 'bad boys', should I dump him

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
They've been tempting me for my whole life, though, I could never resist them. All my previous boyfriends were psychopaths, this is my first 'healthy' relationship but I just can't stand it anymore. It was ok. As a band aid. Ok, he's been really supportive and all that, most people would've dumped me for all the **** I did, but it's just not good enough anymore.
Original post by Ciel.
His BF <3 Why? Would you want to spend the rest of your life with a boring person?

Are you boring? Or are you spontaneous, a bit reckless ect...
Reply 42
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
Are you boring? Or are you spontaneous, a bit reckless ect...

Well it depends. I tend to get really bad mood swings sometimes. For the past few months I was so depressed I'd spend most of my time in bed, and nope, not for amazing ****ing purposes, just because I didn't care about anything. So yeah, I can be really boring too sometimes! Not*now though. I'm the real me again!
Move along folks, nothing to see here.
Original post by Ciel.
His BF <3 Why? Would you want to spend the rest of your life with a boring person?

I'd like to spend the rest of my life with a loyal, down to earth and lovable girlfriend, not some "exciting" arrogant, vapid party lion.

Since you said he's boring, and that you dont like boring people, then thats pretty much the answer to your question isnt it?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Ciel.
They've been tempting me for my whole life, though, I could never resist them. All my previous boyfriends were psychopaths, this is my first 'healthy' relationship but I just can't stand it anymore. It was ok. As a band aid. Ok, he's been really supportive and all that, most people would've dumped me for all the **** I did, but it's just not good enough anymore.

Yeah, for me too, except that I've always avoided them because I know they're no good. Talk to your current boyfriend tell him that you would like to spice up the relationship a little bit then find ways together to make it more exciting for you both. That way you can get your excitement quota and you don't need to get hurt
Reply 46
Well... perhaps not here... I can always PM you something much nicer though.:colonhash:

Original post by Galaxie501
I'd like to spend the rest of my life with a loyal, down to earth and lovable girlfriend, not some "exciting" arrogant, vapid party lion.

Exciting doesn't always mean 'arrogant' and 'party lion'.
Nice guys fail to understand some women want to feel like trash, feeling like trash can make things interesting.

Better to feel like trash than nothing.
Original post by Ciel.
Well... perhaps not here... I can always PM you something much nicer though.:colonhash:

Exciting doesn't always mean 'arrogant' and 'party lion'.

No, but those are the things I dont like --- so I just threw them in the pot together.

Well..... except vapid and party lion. They do actually come together quite often in reallife.
Reply 49
It's annoying though. I want him to do things out of his own initiative. And it's not just that, even now he doesn't believe a thing I say, he thinks I have 'problems', WELL I do have a problem. Just one. And that's him. He's hot though. And what's gonna happen to our cute family! We have pets.
LMFAO at people assuming the OP is a woman :toofunny: :laugh:
Reply 51
Original post by JabaDaba12
Nice guys fail to understand some women want to feel like trash, feeling like trash can make things interesting.

Better to feel like trash than nothing.
Who knows. I don't know much about women :laughs:
Original post by Galaxie501
No, but those are the things I don't like --- so I just threw them in the pot together.

Well..... except vapid and party lion. They do actually come together quite often in reallife.
Not really, I don't like the brainless ones. I prefer hot manipulative intelligent bastards. Of course, that never ends well. But hey, it was fun while it lasted.
Reply 52
Every single time. I even have a guy as my profile pic! I actually had some people messaging me for nudes and cyber****ing. That was before they noticed that little gender sign :colonhash:
Original post by Ciel.
It's annoying though. I want him to do things out of his own initiative. And it's not just that, even now he doesn't believe a thing I say, he thinks I have 'problems', WELL I do have a problem. Just one. And that's him. He's hot though. And what's gonna happen to our cute family! We have pets.

Blaming him for all your problems is a bit harsh when you yourself admitted that some of your problems were caused by bad boys in the past? How is going back to that going to help you in the slightest? They will mess you about and you will end up regretting it and losing one of people who clearly cares about and loves you.

Your attitude needs changing, no offence. I'm not sure how you would do that. Have you actually tried talking to him about how you feel?
Because he sounds like a whiny little *****
Original post by Ciel.
. I prefer hot manipulative intelligent bastards..

Because they know how to push your buttons. You can have issues or settle for a nice guy, issues are not always bad, they are bad, better than premature death though
Reply 56

OMGGG feminists are going to kill you now.

I don't know I just need some excitement in my life. Not really to be honest I've only started feeling about the whole thing this strongly today because my mood started to really improve. He won't understand anyway. *

:laugh:
Reply 58
Because they know how to push your buttons. You can have issues or settle for a nice guy, issues are not always bad, they are bad, better than premature death though

Well, I've tried to settle for a nice guy and look where that got me. Clearly it didn't work.
Basically you wana get banged by roadmans and smoke weed with them

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending