The Student Room Group

University appeal

Hi everyone,

I have recently found myself in the most difficult situation i have ever been in, in my education.
In the recent months i have been given an exit award for failing my course and told to appeal because of my conditions.
I have had a lot of issues during exam time which come under ECs siginificantly. Amongst many other difficulties.
At the time i didn't know of the EC forms could be submitted or didn't think anything like it existed. After advice i have been told to appeal. But the question will be asked as to why i didn't submit an EC form earlier as my ECs are and would have been valid if given under the timeframe. Was wondering if anybody has been through this situation or could help me.

What can be said against this question? As my only regret is that i should have informed university but i couldn't at the time.
(edited 7 years ago)
Hi Academic,

Sorry to hear about your recent experiences! I would agree that you should submit an appeal but you must be clear about why you could not submit extenuating circumstances earlier. If you provide a rationale, and a reasonable one, then your appeal will be considered!

I would advise perhaps consulting with your Student Services team if you need help/support with this!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest