The Student Room Group

What do girls do at home?

Scroll to see replies

Dance in the mirror for half the time (practice routines I'd never do in public unless at a strip club), do makeup, read, watch pointless youtube videos, bake, talk to friends, used to be obsessed with sims, contemplate the subjectivity of experiencing life and the crippling realisation that he human condition is inevitably flawed. Oh yeah and I plot world domination and usually have an existensial crisis 2-3 times a week depending on the weather x
Tbh it's pretty similar to what guys do, we may play videogames if we have a console, watch TV, listen to music, eat...
watch things on tv, social media, paint my toe nails, read a book, eat
Reply 23
Original post by goam
wait that name rings a bell, i think i've watched it before :hmmmm2: Does it involve a (reallyy hot) guy getting lost in sea? But he survives... Then does smt

yeahhhh thats the one, he was stuck on a island for 5 years
Reply 24
Watch films, chat with friends, watch music channels, read, eat, sleep
Reply 25
Original post by arrow_h
yeahhhh thats the one, he was stuck on a island for 5 years

ahh I think I watched a few episodes & liked it. Dunno why I stopped watching it though, might get back into it :biggrin:
I watch made shows on catch up tv , go on Skype to my friends , talk to my friends, do my revision, read a book, cook lunch, play the piano -lie In bed, listen to music, go for walks
Reply 27
Original post by atomickitten
I watch made shows on catch up tv , go on Skype to my friends , talk to my friends, do my revision, read a book, cook lunch, play the piano -lie In bed, listen to music, go for walks

I was looking through this in boredom planning on making a sarcastic comment until the word piano jumped out the page at me :smile:. Just wondering whether you are any good (e.g. grades etc. ) and who your favourite artist/composer for piano is. :smile:
Reply 28
all the drugs
study, cook, play video games, read, play the ukulele/sing/general music, watch LPs or stephen colbert on youtube, chat with parents, help out with chores, do uni application prep stuff.... that's about it.

Wow, my life sounds a lot more boring than it actually is (lol).
Original post by arrow_h
I always wondered what do girls actually do when they're at home. For example, boys tend to play video games, maybe watch tv shows/movies. But what do girls do??

Same things guys do?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending