The Student Room Group

Two men kidnap priest, take hostages in church near the French Rouen

Scroll to see replies

You guys may have read news reports from the BBC about how Muslims in France showed solidarity with the Catholics by attending mass. You'd have thought from the articles that the Muslim community as a whole was actually doing something regarding being on side, even though it was a few dozen out of 5 million.

Turns out they were Ahmadi surprise surprise. Ahmadis......showing solidarity with us as always while Sunnis put fatwas on them, yet the media prefers to use their efforts to brown nose Sunnis. Typical really *
Original post by thunder_chunky
Most ay be peaceful, maybe, *but a lot of them still agree with and follow their strict conservative beliefs.

I'm a Christian and I follow strict conservative beliefs. Is there something wrong with that?
Original post by KimKallstrom
Given that the vast majority of "moderate" Muslims wholeheartedly object to precision surgical strikes on ISIS targets (killing thousands of ISIS and causing them to lose most of their territory in Iraq), even though they undoubtedly saved countless times more lives than the hundred or so innocent killed and prevented continued Yazidi genocide and impending Kurdish genocide...........I don't think it would fly.

Most Muslims reject US strikes because they've killed hundreds of civilians.

You're damn right it wouldn't fly.
Reply 403
Original post by AlifunArnab
Most Muslims reject US strikes because they've killed hundreds of civilians.

You're damn right it wouldn't fly.

Do they reject Saudi strikes in Yemen?
Original post by Josb
Do they reject Saudi strikes in Yemen?

If they knew about it, I'm sure they would.
Original post by Gora The Xplorer
I dread to think where they will hit next, but sadly I have a good idea.

Westfield. They have yet to attack london. :colonhash:
Reply 406
Original post by AlifunArnab
If they knew about it, I'm sure they would.
*whispers* I didn't realise they were a secret.
I guess you don't see what you're trying not to look for.
Original post by KimKallstrom
You guys may have read news reports from the BBC about how Muslims in France showed solidarity with the Catholics by attending mass. You'd have thought from the articles that the Muslim community as a whole was actually doing something regarding being on side, even though it was a few dozen out of 5 million.

Turns out they were Ahmadi surprise surprise. Ahmadis......showing solidarity with us as always while Sunnis put fatwas on them, yet the media prefers to use their efforts to brown nose Sunnis. Typical really *

lool
Original post by Ladbants
I'm a Christian and I follow strict conservative beliefs. Is there something wrong with that?

People who are both Christian and Conservative generally tend to be a lot less tolerant and less prone to progress, socially or otherwise, in my experience.
Original post by thunder_chunky
People who are both Christian and Conservative generally tend to be a lot less tolerant and less prone to progress, socially or otherwise, in my experience.

Ok. I see. I am less concerned with social progress, I suppose.
Original post by Ladbants
Ok. I see. I am less concerned with social progress, I suppose.

Yep, you probably are.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending