The Student Room Group

I need views on this

Does any one believe that bisexual relationship is going against the laws of nature itself?
Original post by shady2.0
Does any one believe that bisexual relationship is going against the laws of nature itself?

What on earth is a bisexual relationship?

Where you're dating a girl and a guy at the same time?

Your original post makes about as much sense as ebola.

SS

Yes. Nature will put you in jail.
Reply 3
Original post by Supersaps
What on earth is a bisexual relationship?

Where you're dating a girl and a guy at the same time?

Your original post makes about as much sense as ebola.

SS

I mean a boy and a boy or a girl and a girl sexual relationship
Reply 4
Original post by Platopus
Yes. Nature will put you in jail.
What do u mean?Are u a victim?
What do u mean?Are u a victim?

What do you mean, am I a victim? I hope you realise I was joking... If you break a law, you may be put in jail by the authorities who make the law. By implying that homosexual relationships could be against a law created by nature, you suggest that those who engage in them are liable to being jailed by the 'authority' of nature. I was merely using indirect satire to emphasise how ludicrous such a suggestion is.
(edited 7 years ago)
I mean a boy and a boy or a girl and a girl sexual relationship

A homosexual relationship then?

I don't think nature has any 'laws' or moral judgments. The only laws it has are the law of gravity and such.

However, I believe in such a thing as 'reality' - it's simply a reality that penises arn't designed to just end up in ********s.

Sort of like putting food in your ear. If that's the only place food goes, you've got problems. Some things are just meant to be put in other holes. :wink:

SS
Reply 7
Being bisexual is perfectly natural, I don't see how it differs from any other healthy happy relationship.
Reply 8
Original post by ceilele
Being bisexual is perfectly natural, I don't see how it differs from any other healthy happy relationship.

I think u think that way because of the environment in which you have grown up with.because even religious books do not allow homosexual and bisexual relationshiops
Reply 9
Original post by Platopus
What do you mean, am I a victim? I hope you realise I was joking... If you break a law, you may be put in jail by the authorities who make the law. By implying that homosexual relationships could be against a law created by nature, you suggest that those who engage in them are liable to being jailed by the 'authority' of nature. I was merely using indirect satire to emphasise how ludicrous such a suggestion is.

hahaha that's clever of u

No... I'm dating someone who's bisexual

Quick Reply

Latest