The Student Room Group

Restorative Justice Survey :)

Hi all! I hope all your EPQ's are going well! I am trying to get the majority of mine done over summer so I can focus most of my attention on A2 when I return to sixth form in September.

My EPQ is on restorative justice and I have made a survey for people to fill out so I can collect some primary research. The survey is online and I would be very grateful if people could complete it. It does not require a name and you do not need to sign up for Google in order to complete the survey. You also do not need to know what restorative justice is to complete the survey. All I ask is that you are honest and you complete it with an open mind.

It does take around 20 minutes to complete as there is a passage you need to read so please bare this in mind when starting the survey. It also works best on laptops but can still be completed on phones and tablets. I would recommend that if you are completing it on one of those devices that you turn your device so it is landscape as then you will see the full survey clearly.

I am more than happy to fill out any surveys in return. Just send me a message giving me the link to yours or post it in here - I really don't mind.

Thank you so much, here is the link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...nBvXQ/viewform

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending