The Student Room Group

Accountancy books for a personal statement.

Hi, I'm really struggling to write my personal statement and my tutor recommended that I read a book about my desired course, Accountancy and Finance, and talk about that in my personal statement. The only problem is that I have no idea what book to buy. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!
Reply 1
Original post by Baz.Darar
Hi, I'm really struggling to write my personal statement and my tutor recommended that I read a book about my desired course, Accountancy and Finance, and talk about that in my personal statement. The only problem is that I have no idea what book to buy. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!

Hi,

This is a website I would recommend for personal statements. https://www.studential.com/personal-statement-examples/accountancy-personal-statements

They have personal statements for each course therefore there may be a reference to a book within one of these statements that you could use.*

Good luck!*
Have a look at course structures to get an idea of what will be taught and read around those topics. There's plenty of reading material available on the internet and in libraries so you don't necessarily have to buy books you're never going to use again.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending