The Student Room Group

Refugee from Eritrea raped 79 year old woman in Graveyard [Germany]

On Sunday morning a "refugee" from Eritrea raped a 79 year old woman. The man from Eritrea is 40 years old and registered as a refugee since 2013.

http://www.welt.de/regionales/nrw/article157308562/79-Jaehrige-auf-Friedhof-vergewaltigt.html?wtrid=socialmedia.socialflow....socialflow_facebook
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

What is it with these "refugees" raping really old people? There has been numerous now
Just because he's committed a crime doesn't mean he's not a genuine refugee you know. He will be arrested and deported to his home country if it is considered safe; if not he will be tried and punished in Germany.
I have no words.
Grim af
How awful. I really hope Germany has learnt from this week and closes it's doors.
Reply 6
Original post by 1010marina
How awful. I really hope Germany has learnt from this week and closes it's doors.

Keep dreaming. We Germans are the most ignorant nation on the European continent --- 100% disconnected from reality.
Original post by scrotgrot
Just because he's committed a crime doesn't mean he's not a genuine refugee you know. He will be arrested and deported to his home country if it is considered safe; if not he will be tried and punished in Germany.

Around 30% of the "refugee's" into Germany are Syrian. Good luck deporting these people to their "Home country"
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Around 30% of the "refugee's" into Germany are Syrian. Good luck deporting these people to their "Home country"

Yes, we must not send them back because to do so would risk breaching their human rights. That makes them refugees, not "refugees", you know. And of course in this case a refugee who commits a crime will be subject to the German penal system the same as anyone else in Germany who commits a crime and whom they cannot extradite.
Reply 9
Any actually constructive opinions, or is this still TSR I'm browsing?
Yes, we must not send them back because to do so would risk breaching their human rights. That makes them refugees, not "refugees", you know. And of course in this case a refugee who commits a crime will be subject to the German penal system the same as anyone else in Germany who commits a crime and whom they cannot extradite.

no
Just because he's committed a crime doesn't mean he's not a genuine rapefugee you know. He will be arrested and deported to his home country if it is considered safe; if not he will be tried and punished in Germany.

FIFY...
Original post by Galaxie501
Keep dreaming. We Germans are the most ignorant nation on the European continent --- 100% disconnected from reality.

I always wanted to ask a German citizen about this: what do people think of Angela Merkel's policies? Do Germans support her and do they think it's good to let 1 million from them in?
Original post by lawlieto
I always wanted to ask a German citizen about this: what do people think of Angela Merkel's policies? Do Germans support her and do they think it's good to let 1 million from them in?

I made a thread on this with a poll a few hours ago. It has inexplicably been taken down by the forum
I made a thread on this with a poll a few hours ago. It has inexplicably been taken down by the forum

Do you remember what the majority voted for?
Do you remember what the majority voted for?

I had 3 options -

1) People originally against Germany EU immigrant decision
2) People For it at the time but now realise they were wrong
3) People for it at the time and still support it

Last time i looked, 6 votes cast all for number 1. Now we know that there were many people for Merkel and EU policy of welcoming untold numbers so its a real shame we didnt get to see if attitudes had changed and i am peplexed as to why it has been removed
Original post by Galaxie501

You wouldn't think Germany has a centre-right party in government. Maybe it's time Germans started to support the AFD. I bet their support will rise given what's happened over this week.
Please grow up

We said the mass influx of "refugees" would be a total disaster for Europe, and so it is proving.

Don't come crying to me if your granny is next, that is all I am saying...

You were warned.
I had 3 options -

1) People originally against Germany EU immigrant decision
2) People For it at the time but now realise they were wrong
3) People for it at the time and still support it

Last time i looked, 6 votes cast all for number 1. Now we know that there were many people for Merkel and EU policy of welcoming untold numbers so its a real shame we didnt get to see if attitudes had changed and i am peplexed as to why it has been removed

Do you think Merkel will be elected again?
Do you think Merkel will be elected again?

I dont know, i hope not

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending