The Student Room Group

Wild/crazy things to do while you're young????

Ideas??
What are your stories?
Know what you want to do in the future. That's the only thing worth doing atm, no matter how un-wild or un-crazy it seems
Reply 2
Sneak out at night. Go lapping. Drink in the park with your friends. Theres plenty to do if you know how
Reply 3
i used to go garden hopping. one garden had a trampoline and the garden next to it (no fence inbetween) had a huge fir tree so we'd jump on the trampoline straight into the fir tree and out the other side. sooo much fun
Don't do this! I rang the police then closed the phone as soon as they answered. I was 6 idk What was going on but I remember my parents were so mad at me.
Original post by saraxh
Don't do this! I rang the police then closed the phone as soon as they answered. I was 6 idk What was going on but I remember my parents were so mad at me.

I DID THIS
I got told as well :frown:would not reccomend lol
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
I DID THIS
I got told as well :frown:would not reccomend lol

Ikr I think I was bored. When the police came to my house I was so scared omg :eek: I thought I was going to prison as a 6 year old :toofunny:

Spoiler

Original post by saraxh
Ikr I think I was bored. When the police came to my house I was so scared omg :eek: I thought I was going to prison as a 6 year old :toofunny:

Spoiler

omg they came to ur house!We just received a phone call, to my parents ofc
then my dad came in and was like, yo norti gurl you, :naughty:
Original post by missdiorxx
Ideas??
What are your stories?

the crazyest story I have would be armchair racing
two armchairs, a steep hill and some rope
the story in short ends up with one rope breaking and crashing the chair into an underground car park

Spoiler

there's other crazy stories from raiding industrial bins to climbing on a roof even drifting a Maserati or racing in a land rover (the best work experience ever) it was all good fun

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending