The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

How lenient are Greenwich with Mathematics (G100)?

I've done my exams and now, like everyone else, I'm waiting for results day to find out how I did. However, I'm really worried that I may have missed my conditions (300 points) and gotten a lower amount (280-260 maybe). I really like greenwich and it is my firm and I've been so worried over the past few days about it that I haven't been able to enjoy my holiday. Does anyone know how lenient greenwich are?
Should be fine, I know a few people who got in with 240 just about, so you should be OK, you may want to call them so you can be at ease.
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London
Original post by rzs
I've done my exams and now, like everyone else, I'm waiting for results day to find out how I did. However, I'm really worried that I may have missed my conditions (300 points) and gotten a lower amount (280-260 maybe). I really like greenwich and it is my firm and I've been so worried over the past few days about it that I haven't been able to enjoy my holiday. Does anyone know how lenient greenwich are?

Hello!:smile:

First of all, Try to relax and stray calm! It depends what programme you are applying for, if you have not met the conditions of your offer your application will still be assessed.

The academic may also offer you an alternative programme that requires fewer UCAS points. If you are still not satisfied, we still have some programmes available in clearing!

Feel free to give us a ring if you are still concerned, we can discuss your options with you- 02083319000

I hope this helps! :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending