The Student Room Group
Students on campus
York St John University
York
Visit website

Anyone else starting the upper Primary Ed course in Sept 2016?

I know no one else who is starting my course at this time (or anyone else going to YSJ university for that matter). I have a conditional offer for Sept 16. Anyone else? :3
Reply 1
I am starting this course in September 2016, travelling from Scarborough.
(edited 7 years ago)
Students on campus
York St John University
York
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Maddi798
I am starting this course in September 2016, travelling from Scarborough. Where are you travelling from?

Thats awesome! Will you be travelling every day? And I'll be travelling from a few miles from Pontefract (near Wakefield). Do you have any social media?😁
Reply 3
Original post by amys97
Thats awesome! Will you be travelling every day? And I'll be travelling from a few miles from Pontefract (near Wakefield). Do you have any social media?😁

Aha! Pleased to find someone else doing the same course! Yes i am going to be travelling every day, are you? I have Facebook. Do you have any social media? 😊
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Maddi798
Aha! Pleased to find someone else doing the same course! Yes i am going to be travelling every day, are you? I have Facebook. Do you have any social media? 😊

Unfortunately I don't have Facebook, do you have a twitter? If so, I'm ibroughtthefood and I do have snapchat too! It's so nice to know someone who will also be travelling like me! :biggrin:
Reply 5
Original post by amys97
Unfortunately I don't have Facebook, do you have a twitter? If so, I'm ibroughtthefood and I do have snapchat too! It's so nice to know someone who will also be travelling like me! :biggrin:

Sorry I didn't reply sooner. Just followed you on Twitter, don't go on very often. Look forward to seeing you at enrolment on Monday ☺️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending