I'm hoping to get my Science to a C so I can apply for a PGCE and was wondering which is the easiest and efficient route to achieve it. Should I do a IGCSE Biology or enrol on a GCSE Science course at college where I will need to focus on three Sciences for a whole year with a ISA assessment? I would prefer to balance full time work with studying if possible and limit costs as I'll be funding my whole PGCE.
Edexcel IGCSE Biology
1. Cost £295
2. Exams can be in January, May and June
3. I can focus solely on Biology and not the other two Sciences
4. The entry fee for examinations is still unknown could be in the region of £50-100
5. More worklife balance
1. Cost £405 including one exam entry
2.Exams are in May and June with the ISA completed in class time.
3. Course will take 10 months - 3 hours morning classes and two hours evening classes.
4. Restricted hours on how much I can work as I need to go into classes.
5. I'll need to focus on three Sciences rather than one.
I've received a 2:1 in English and Literature at University of Manchester for your information.
Any advice would be much appreciated as I want to enrol as soon as possible.
IGCSE Biology vs GCSE Science to get a C for PGCE Application
|Last day to win £100 of Amazon vouchers - don't miss out! Take our quick survey to enter||24-10-2016|