The Student Room Group

Would you live in a mansion if it meant you had to live with 20 other people?

So the theory is massive mansion worth thousands of pounds a week rent
You realise that if you shared the house with 20 other people you could pay the same rent you pay for your regular house while living in a massive house
Would you do it?
Also these people are not your friends just randoms you met on gum tree
It needs to have multiple bathrooms, showers, fridges, a massive luxurious pool indoor and out etc
Reply 2
nah. mansions are over-rated. whats the big deal. if it was my own, one i bought with my own money then yeah i see the deal but one i'm sharing with 20 strangers - no thanks!
If they are cool then hell yes
I wouldn't want one to myself... I'd be too paranoid that someone else was there or had broke in etc. I feel like if the house was big enough, 20 people wouldn't be so bad. Just like sharing a floor in a uni hall xD
Nope.
Reply 6
Original post by Ketchup12
So the theory is massive mansion worth thousands of pounds a week rent
You realise that if you shared the house with 20 other people you could pay the same rent you pay for your regular house while living in a massive house
Would you do it?
Also these people are not your friends just randoms you met on gum tree

Been there, done that.

While working for PGL we all lived in a mansion house (the activity centre was built in the former gardens). It was pretty awesome tbh.
Nope. I don't like massive houses.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hell naw*
One bedroom flat FTW*
I'd prefer an apartment tbh
Could either be an example of blissful communal living or a complete nightmare.
Nah. I like my cosy little flat and have never fancied living in mansion. Living with 20 people I didn't know wouldn't be appealing either :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello to the no! I need my own space and don't want to have people interrupting me or bumping into them every other minute. Hate having housemates :colonhash:

A one bedroom apartment is perfect :h:
No
Original post by Allie4
nah. mansions are over-rated. whats the big deal. if it was my own, one i bought with my own money then yeah i see the deal but one i'm sharing with 20 strangers - no thanks!

I see what you did there :wink:
Reply 15
As long as I get my own space own bathroom, yes. I've lived with totally random people before.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I would if that benefit someone but otherwise no, because I can't live like that. :s-smilie:
it depends if it had enough decent facilities and was shared out well it would work
I know mansions closer to hear that have been turned into communal luxury apartment complexes
Na probably not.

Quick Reply

Latest