The Student Room Group

Choosing a Med School

Hey guys! Been reading different forums on medicine, and from the things people share in them, thought this may be useful to some of you. Basically, its an excel file I created for the people in my school's med society to help out with choosing a university. All info should be accurate, let me know if there's errors. Hope this helps you future med students out!!
Reply 1
Original post by zhanenaomi
Hey guys! Been reading different forums on medicine, and from the things people share in them, thought this may be useful to some of you. Basically, its an excel file I created for the people in my school's med society to help out with choosing a university. All info should be accurate, let me know if there's errors. Hope this helps you future med students out!!

Think you may have last year's rankings, as Cardiff is now 23rd😉
Reply 2
Original post by Ben4444
Think you may have last year's rankings, as Cardiff is now 23rd😉

Did this quite a while ago ready for open day season, so yeah, it's 2016 rankings! Thanks for reminding me, I'll get it updated over summer 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice idea, love the snazzy spreadsheet.
I had a similar tool when I was doing Alevels and it was super useful.
Reply 4
Did this quite a while ago ready for open day season, so yeah, it's 2016 rankings! Thanks for reminding me, I'll get it updated over summer 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck!! Hope your application goes well!!😀

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending