Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Help, friends acting weird don't know why.

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016

So my friend and me have been friends for 2 and a half years and it's been a blast most of the time. We have our fights but so do all friends. I'm quite a confident person, I'm often seen as the funny guy and am quite loud. My friend is confident too but would be more confined. For a joke I sent a picture on snapchat that was meant to be taken as humours is as most of my friend did. However he blocked me off snapchat and won't talk to me now. He's done this before but it's only eve lasted a few days and usually he's just doing it to annoy me. Like I know it'll blow over, I literally didn't do anything to hurt or offend him but maybe he's suddenly had enough of me or something. Tried texting him but he doesn't reply. Will it blow over and I'm blowing things out of proportion? Btw the picture doesn't matter just know it's nothing that would be seen and personally offensive or hurtful to him

Well I mean people joke around and it's natural to have 'banter' - even though the definition isn't clearly written in stone.
    Maybe he just took it too far and overthought it.
    Give it a day or two more, and then text and/or call him
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 28, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Do you like sleeping in a cold room?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.