The Student Room Group

Do you think girls need to feel some sort of emotional connection to a guy in order..

... to have sex with him? I know most guys just need to be attracted to the girl. But what about females? We are more emotional beings but do you think you have to like someone to go that far?
Reply 1
Can't generalise. I don't.
Reply 2
Some girls do, some girls don't.
These sort of questions are pointless.
Some do, some don't.

/thread.
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Some girls do, some girls don't.
These sort of questions are pointless.

Then don't ****ing answer them.

I need responds from females. A woman's perspective.
Original post by xobeauty
... to have sex with him? I know most guys just need to be attracted to the girl. But what about females? We are more emotional beings but do you think you have to like someone to go that far?

One size does not fit all. That applies to both men and women. Some guys are emotional, some girls are emotional, some guys aren't emotional, some girls aren't emotional. In short, man-whores exist so do the regular ones if you get my drift :wink:. Honestly its a myth that guys will bone anything with a pulse. There needs to be emotion on both sides - theres nothing more hollow or empty than having a ONS - speaking a s a guy. When I don't love the girl, I feel nothing. Just like fapping..sorry for the detail. Therefore I don't play hide the sausage with anyone that I don't love :wink:. I promise this isn't a troll, just wanted to chuck some humour in what is a serious question.
Reply 6

Well, if you want women's individual opinions, better to ask something like "Women: Do you need to feel an emotional connection to have sex?". Otherwise you will get many responses like mine (indeed, there is another just below mine..).
Reply 7

From a woman's perspective?
Some do and some don't. What answer did you expect? Ask 'do you as a woman' and not do women in general.

For me it depends on what I'm expecting. If I just want casual sex then attractiveness is all I look for. May look for someone with similar kinks also but no emotional attachment needed.

If I'm going for a boyfriend/partner kind of thing then emotional attachment is needed before I sleep with them.
Reply 8

not all of them do. i know i can definitely bed a guy i have no connection with (i've done so in the past)
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 9

i definitely do

Nope. Feelings are overrated.
Guys have emotions as well :emo:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending