Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Can I study Criminology at Uni with Health and Social Care

Announcements Posted on
Four hours left to win £100 of Amazon vouchers!! Don't miss out! Take our short survey to enter 24-10-2016
    • Thread Starter

    I'm currently in college doing a BTEC Extended Diploma in Level 3 Health and Social Care and I'm going to bre doing my year 2 in September as well as applying for University. I was wondering if I am able to study Criminology with maybe another subject such as Psychology or Sociology in University with my Btec course

    Probably, but each university will have different requirements. All the information you need can be found on university websites.

    Yes you will be able to but look on the UCAS site at all the criminology courses and the variations or specialisms they allow. Go to the best uni you can. There were a few helath and social care plus criminology courses, one at Sunderland and another at Wolverhampton, but try and go to the best uni .

    This is what i want to know too!!
Write a reply…


Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 15, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

What do wear to bed?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.